BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
When I want to enjoy my weekend alone and pregame until my sisters comes around to pick me up..Some henny and redbull its in the menu..Not many will have same taste but don't knock it off everyone is entitled to their own buzz but for me this liquor is one of many favorites..I do recommend this to anyone that hasn't try it you might be surprised of how you like it or even love it. Red Bull Energy DrinkHennessy V.S Cognac
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
It is time to celebrate tradition, consistency, honesty, and deliciousness. That’s why we’ve selected Siete Leguas Blanco as our Weekend Sipper. Let’s break down the reasons why we love this tequila so much:

Tradition: Using old-world methods requires a lot of respect for the final product. That’s why Siete Leguas cooks their agaves in brick ovens, extracts sugars from the agaves using both a tahona and a roller mill, and distills in small copper pot stills. This is a big win for anyone who wants to experience what authentic tequila is meant to taste like.

Consistency: We’ve been drinking Siete Leguas products for years, and we have never been disappointed. It is always a pleasant experience.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Hennessy was the first drink I ever tried! I mixed it with coke. I must admit it's too strong for me to drink alone, but coke does the job and I can barely taste the alcohol (which I prefer). It's an all time family favorite. We always have Hennessy on holidays, and family get togethers. I highly recommend.
tiara s.
tiara s.
Terre Haute, IN
Once a week for my family ....i will say i know all types of hennessey drinkers ive never met anyone who has turnt a shot of hennessey down where i come from its a topshelf liquor and can get even better and more expensive if i start getting different types of hennessey....i like it original though on the rocks with a group of friend sure to have. Good time my favorite cognac to date well atleast in my too 2
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom drinks this Hennessy Cognac. I give her a hard time about it, but I mean, what are you going to do. She's a woman who knows what she likes. That said, I've definitely sipped some with her and even though I tease her for it, it's delicious. If you are a grown up who likes sipping (and I mean sipping-- we're both super lightweights) hard liquor with your mom, I can totally recommend this cognac.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
First time I had henny was in the back of an uber in LA. Let met tell ya the Uber didn't like henny, but I sure did. Nothing like driving on the 405 taking back shots of henny with ya girls on NYE. It went down smooth even despite the Uber winding through that LA traffic. Didn't have anything to chase with, but it was not horrible going down alone.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Dallas, TX
Hennessy, Hennessy, Hennessy.. there's so many things I could say about you. I understand the taste isn't for everyone, but for me, this is my drink of choice. Whether it's shots or sipping, Hen is my go to. IMO, it's smooth and tastes delicious. If you're not into the taste, try a mix of Hennessy, Ruffino Rosé and a splash of mango juice. It's wonderful!
Abby E.
Abby E.
Tacoma
While brandy is not my favorite source for alcohol I really do enjoy a warm glass of Hennessy Cognac every once in a while. It's warm and smooth and will be around for many more generations to enjoy. This is best enjoyed sitting around a cozy fire while enjoying the company of friends or loved ones.  Hennessy V.S Cognac
Cheya W.
Cheya W.
SAN diego , CA
This is my new found favorite , it's nice and smooth there's a sweet Carmel taste to it , mixes very well with coke or apple juice. Also really good straight by it self. I live this currently it's all that I drink. It's creeps up on you nice and slow
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
When I am in the mood for a smooth dark and drink Hennessey is one of my go to's! I love this drink chilled or sip slowly alone.... in comparison to other drinks it is. I would recommend it to others it's not very pricey in comparison to some other drinks that I have tried it's a great middle to medium type of purchase
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
What do you drink this with?
Krista P.
How good is it
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
What exactly is Hennessy, and what does it taste like? Do you drink in on the rocks, or mixed?
Christina A.