Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Shannon R.Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Shannon R.Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by chelsea s.See all 6 photos

BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Photos (6)
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
When I want to enjoy my weekend alone and pregame until my sisters comes around to pick me up..Some henny and redbull its in the menu..Not many will have same taste but don't knock it off everyone is entitled to their own buzz but for me this liquor is one of many favorites..I do recommend this to anyone that hasn't try it you might be surprised of how you like it or even love it. Red Bull Energy DrinkHennessy V.S Cognac
tiara s.
tiara s.
Terre Haute, IN
Once a week for my family ....i will say i know all types of hennessey drinkers ive never met anyone who has turnt a shot of hennessey down where i come from its a topshelf liquor and can get even better and more expensive if i start getting different types of hennessey....i like it original though on the rocks with a group of friend sure to have. Good time my favorite cognac to date well atleast in my too 2
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom drinks this Hennessy Cognac. I give her a hard time about it, but I mean, what are you going to do. She's a woman who knows what she likes. That said, I've definitely sipped some with her and even though I tease her for it, it's delicious. If you are a grown up who likes sipping (and I mean sipping-- we're both super lightweights) hard liquor with your mom, I can totally recommend this cognac.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Fort Worth, TX
Hennessy, Hennessy, Hennessy.. there's so many things I could say about you. I understand the taste isn't for everyone, but for me, this is my drink of choice. Whether it's shots or sipping, Hen is my go to. IMO, it's smooth and tastes delicious. If you're not into the taste, try a mix of Hennessy, Ruffino Rosé and a splash of mango juice. It's wonderful!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
When I am in the mood for a smooth dark and drink Hennessey is one of my go to's! I love this drink chilled or sip slowly alone.... in comparison to other drinks it is. I would recommend it to others it's not very pricey in comparison to some other drinks that I have tried it's a great middle to medium type of purchase
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
Canaseraga
This was the first cognac I ever tried and I actually really enjoyed it. I wasn't really sure what to expect before my first taste but I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth it tasted and while it had spicy flavor it also had a touch of vanilla to mellow it out. Overall something I will definitely enjoy again.
Angie R.
Angie R.
My favorite all time selection! It is so good when it has been chilling in the freezer for a couple of hours. I like to take swigs of this on the rocks or alone. If I'm using a chaser drink, I like the Lime flavor Mr. Pure juice, Cranberry juice or even Orange juice. Hennessey will always have my feeling good.
Cherelle A.
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
This is my all time fave cognac! It is smooth and worth your buck depending on the sizes. All the other cognacs don't have a smooth taste as much as the Hennessy. You are able to mix or just sip this is how smooth it is. If you haven't at least tried this you don't know what your missing out on.
Carlissa T.
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
This is the first alcohol I purchased turning 21 and it is my favorite I have tried other brown liquors some are alright but not many can come to this one! For sure me and my hubby love to enjoy this a night alone without the kids! Friends love it we always have some on hand in our place.
Corbi P.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
When I first started drinking this liquor was the first liquor I fell in love with. Reason being is because it's not harsh on the throat and it is very smooth when taking shots. With this liquor alone I'm able to at least take 10 shots before I start to feel the burn. This is my favorite liquor out of all Liquors itself
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
What do you drink this with?
Cchiina L.
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good is it
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
What exactly is Hennessy, and what does it taste like? Do you drink in on the rocks, or mixed?