BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac
Every heard of KC TEA? Well if u haven’t I’ll share this amazing recipe with you! Using a rocks glass filled with a few cubes add about two shots of Henny, add sprite or 7up and squeeze a thickly cut wedge of lemon in there!!! One of the best drinks I have ever experienced as well as something so good with this type of alcohol. I dare u! Try it!!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
When it comes to alcohol Henny is definitely one of my top choices. Especially when I'm out and about, I almost always order Hennessy & Coke. It's super smooth and almost sweet which makes it addictive. Its definitely potent and creeps up on you fast so drink in moderation. Makes a perfect gift for a special occasion and I love the design of the label and bottle.
Lauren S.
Does henny even really need a review?? If it’s good enough to have received an unpaid appearance or shoutout in almost every rap song ever than it is definitely good enough for me! Lol. Amazing quality, texture, and flavor. If you’re going to the club in DC - henny better be your #1 date!
Katie S.
Very good flavor, not too incredibly strong. The color is phenomenal. The bottle is a very nice shape and easily  fit in my cabinet. I have bought this particular brand for gifts for several of my friends and family. I have never heard a complaint from any of them
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This burns going down!! I am more of a rum and vodka girl (Caribbean in me), but I tried this and I did not like it at all. The price was okay but the taste was very bitter and the after taste was even worse. Not sure who drinks this straight. Would not repurchase again.
Nelie H.
Hazen
We stay loving Hennessy in my house hold both me and my husband love this drink it's really tasty and not to strong but it will sneak up on u so drink slowly is really good we love it
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
By far not my favorite liquor. A friend brought it to a party so I tried it and I wasn’t the biggest fan. I did have it mixed with red bull and it was pretty good that way. I would drink it again that way but I would not buy this personally.
Cheya W.
SAN diego , CA
This is my new found favorite , it's nice and smooth there's a sweet Carmel taste to it , mixes very well with coke or apple juice. Also really good straight by it self. I live this currently it's all that I drink. It's creeps up on you nice and slow
Djeunica B.
North Miami, FL
This Hennessy drink taste so good with other drinkingwine like cranberry and mostly like to drink it at night time while relaxing in the patio or the porches of the front of house with my friend & families. So I will definitely recommend it to anyone to try it out.
Henessys P.
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like this is actually pretty smooth a lot of people feel like it taste disgusting or too strong but I actually like it and it doesn’t hit me too hard which I like. I only tried because it’s also my name but I like it very much
Scarlett H.
What do you drink this with?
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
On the rocks or neat?
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good is it
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Do you prefer to drink this as a shot, on the rocks or in a mixed drink?
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
What exactly is Hennessy, and what does it taste like? Do you drink in on the rocks, or mixed?