BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Allie J.
My absolute favorite cognac. Anytime we buy hard liquor, it’s this. The taste is great, preferably straight and chilled. It goes down so smoothly, and my hangovers aren’t bad. It tastes spendy, but it’s totally affordable. We like to have people over a lot, so this is constantly being purchased in our house. The only problem is that they don’t keep it in stock at our nearby liquor store. Every few months we have to mention it to the store clerk.
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
I’m honestly confused why people like this drink so much? It’s way too strong scent wise. It burns going down n makes u feel like you’re growing chest hair. Horrible in mixed drinks because the taste over powers everything. It’s almost impossible to get rid of the after taste as well. I would bot reccomend
Jennifer D.
I love to use this Hennessy to cook with , yes I use this cognac to cook . I’ve made Hennessy wings & i have also made a delicious cranberry sauce with Hennessy & orange juice , so freaking good . In the past I’ve made Hennessy colada . So if you are looking for a cognac to cook with I recommend this one .
Ingrid S.
Los Angeles, CA
This one here is my go to, the taste gets right to the point!!! It’s yummy and delicious. When I want something strong Hennessy is perfect not to mention the price is good. This one is my husbands favorite as well. I’ve Recommend Hennessy to everyone I know is into dark strong and delicious liquor
eva s.
Columbus
Gets you fuquered up son. Im talking bout tore the fuque up from the floor up, had people pooing on tables and eating 2 month old bologna. The bottle was nice to, i used it to ward off wolverine when he came at me bro.
Fuque to the yea i drink this strap for BREKfast
Karen O.
I do not like this liquor. It taste so nasty, if you’re a light drinker, this WILL get to you! It has an awful taste to it. I drank it both, cold and hot and it was so disgusting. If you’re going to party with this make sure you have a chaser! I used monster and it kinda helped.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I'm only giving it for Starz because I only had it once and it was very quick but from what I can remember it was a very good brand Hennessy just seems like a very known brand as much as Bud Light but I feel like it doesn't get enough recognition also I'm not quite sure how much it does cost because it wasn't mine it was having a shot of it from a friend but I actually am thinking about getting a bottle next year for my birthday and celebrating that way so I can actually sit down and enjoy Hennessy.
Eladria Z.
Hennessy is a household name in certain cultures. It's not know to be a very tasty drink however it is smooth and lives up to the hype. It is definitely pricey which adds to is persona. Overall, It wouldn't particularly be a first choice for me.
Leeta O.
Downingtown, PA
My go to club drink, I like fruity things so it’s a little hard to go down but give me a class of coke and I’m all for it. Tend to keep it as a drink I only get when I go out as it would likely sit on my shelf for months if I bought it myself.
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
I’m honestly not usually a brandy person. However mix this with a little vermouth and you have a nice Manhattan. Tip it with a little jero or garnish with a cherry or two! :) for some, this would be a key ingredient in a brandy old fashioned.
Scarlett H.
What do you drink this with?
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
On the rocks or neat?
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good is it
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you supposed to drink this straight or drink it mixed?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Do you prefer to drink this as a shot, on the rocks or in a mixed drink?