BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Allie J.
My absolute favorite cognac. Anytime we buy hard liquor, it’s this. The taste is great, preferably straight and chilled. It goes down so smoothly, and my hangovers aren’t bad. It tastes spendy, but it’s totally affordable. We like to have people over a lot, so this is constantly being purchased in our house. The only problem is that they don’t keep it in stock at our nearby liquor store. Every few months we have to mention it to the store clerk.
Vanessa O.
Love Cogñac its my favorite drink I usually drink it with coke when out at bars my friends drink it sprite or cranberry juice recently a friend had it with apple juice and I thought it was pure Hennessey when I took a shot I tasted an extra amount of sweetness in it it almost tasted like straight Hennessey that was a really good combination because I usually drink Hennessey straight if I’m not having it out at bars.
Breonna N.
I am not a. If fan of Hennessy! I'm not sure what the big rave is about it. It doesn't taste bad it's just not to my liking. I prefer Paul over Hennessy any day! I have not tried Hennessy with the flavors but I wouldn't just go and buy this I would only drink it if someone else buys it or if I'm at a party. Something I wouldn't prefer but everyone's taste buds are different!
Becca J.
This is the go-to brand for brandy/cognac. It was very popular when I worked in a liquor store. It is very expensive, though. It does taste pretty good, but for the price, I would prefer Remy. It goes well with coffee or by itself. It is strongly flavored, though, so whatever you put it in, it will cut through.
Jennifer D.
I love to use this Hennessy to cook with , yes I use this cognac to cook . I’ve made Hennessy wings & i have also made a delicious cranberry sauce with Hennessy & orange juice , so freaking good . In the past I’ve made Hennessy colada . So if you are looking for a cognac to cook with I recommend this one .
Ingrid S.
Los Angeles, CA
This one here is my go to, the taste gets right to the point!!! It’s yummy and delicious. When I want something strong Hennessy is perfect not to mention the price is good. This one is my husbands favorite as well. I’ve Recommend Hennessy to everyone I know is into dark strong and delicious liquor
Olivia 👑.
I live drinking Hennessy! I can drink it on ice or mix it with coke on ice. I've brought this drink several times from the local ABC store. depending on the place it can sometimes vary in price but has always been worth the money. No nasty hangover the next morning.
Maleena R.
Coopersburg
Im not a big hennessey drinker although my fiance loves it. He drinks it all the time! He only buys this brand of hennessey. He said it goes down smoother then others. Its a little pricey but what liqueur isnt now a days. He is very satisfied when he buys henny
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I'm only giving it for Starz because I only had it once and it was very quick but from what I can remember it was a very good brand Hennessy just seems like a very known brand as much as Bud Light but I feel like it doesn't get enough recognition also I'm not quite sure how much it does cost because it wasn't mine it was having a shot of it from a friend but I actually am thinking about getting a bottle next year for my birthday and celebrating that way so I can actually sit down and enjoy Hennessy.
Eladria Z.
Hennessy is a household name in certain cultures. It's not know to be a very tasty drink however it is smooth and lives up to the hype. It is definitely pricey which adds to is persona. Overall, It wouldn't particularly be a first choice for me.
Scarlett H.
What do you drink this with?
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
On the rocks or neat?
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good is it
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you supposed to drink this straight or drink it mixed?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Do you prefer to drink this as a shot, on the rocks or in a mixed drink?