BY HENNESSY & SONS

Pictured in Natural with Chocolate Lining and Yellow Stitching - HNQ1002: Features: -Dog collar-All leathers are Italian and tanned eco-logically-Metal components are Italian 316L quality stainless steel-Stainless steel tag can be engraved-Matching 4 foot leash is available-2pct of Hennessy and sons annual turnover is donated to the International Animal Rescue Foundation-Handmade with water resistant natural vegetal tanned leather and French Alsavel lining. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes-Available in several colors. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 8" - 10.5" W-Medium dimensions: 12" - 14.5" W-Large dimensions: 16" - 18.5" W. see more...

Daisy E.
Very cute collar.. my dog is black and brown so with a nice light colored collar it would look adorable on her..
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this leather dog collar so beautiful and handmade vegetable leather collar ... I love it... so pretty ...
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
Such a pretty collar! Love how it looks on the dog! Super cute for any princess
Ashley R.
This is an adorable, well-made collar for my pet. Make sure to buy the right size that's most comfortable for your dog! I love the quality-- you can tell it's handmade from the attention to detail. We only want to give our dogs the best, and here's a great product.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I need to get my dog one of these. they look so cute. I wonder if they have them in different colors???