HENNESSY PRIVILÈGE V.S.O.P COGNAC uploaded by Ming M.

BY HENNESSY #5 in Brandy

Hennessy Privilège V.S.O.P Cognac is a combination of 60 eaux-de-vie selected specifically from the four supreme growing regions of Cognac, France. Hennessy Privilège V.S.O.P Cognac is aged between four to fifteen years in Limousin oak barrels, giving it wood notes on the nose and palate. It's strong and smooth with grape and spiced notes. Sip straight, on the rocks, or with a splash of soda. see more...

Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Positively my favorite brand I purchased so many of these from the local liquor store and they actually gave me a big giant plastic display saying I was the best Hennessy privilege customer I felt kind of funny but I did except it and have it sitting my house now, I will take a picture and show you guys. it’s been my favorite for quite some time and I cannot see any other brand of any type of liquor moving Privilege from that pedestal!!
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Hennessy has been always my favorite cognac now for 22yrs even named my daughter Hennessy.Ive tried every Henny but the white because you can only get it overseas. So far Privilege is my favorite it goes down smooth no need to drink it with soda unless you prefer.Its cognac smooth blend is so tasteful it also a good price depending where they sell it.Personally I don't get that headache you get with other cognacs.Always drink responsibly and no driving as smooth as it taste.Aroma is also captivating and enduring of its taste.You won't be disappointed with this choice of Hennessy
Ming M.
Wow I’m really about too sound like I have a drinking problem 😂😩😩 I love Jenny I’ve been drinking it since I was 16 and now I’m 28, so smooth and doesn’t give me a bad after taste
Eladria Z.
Surprisingly even stronger, and definitely even more unpalatable. Super pricey and definitely not worth the hype. I wouldn't ever purchase this again. Not a fan of it at all. This would be a drink for shots if you're already drunk
bona A.
Hennessy is a great drink for yourself and guest. This vsop goes down really smooth so its one of my favorites. Its a bit pricy but worth it. I would say this is my go to drink whenever im out I even enjoy it straight.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This is a full bodied warm robust liquor with a great punch its smooth and a velvety mouth feel and is a great version of its original I recommend and use frequently if I want a party drunk hit
Trang D.
Hennesy Privilege VSOP Cognac has strong flavorful fruity on the nose. Taste is better than nose. The finish initially a tad rough but became much smoother as time passed some hints of honey and more fruits on the nose. It’s little pricy but worth it.
Neen B.
Privilege taste a lot smoother than the original Hennessy. It still has the same alcohol contain but is just more enjoyable personally. Normally I’m not a dark liquor person but lucky for me my husband is really is really into brandy & cognac’s so this is definitely one of the few I would pick if necessary.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Hennessy is s classic cognac, many people have never even ventured out to trying a brand other than this (I’m an exception). My favorite cognac out of this line is VSOP. It is a smooth and sophisticated cognac and is great alone but can definitely be used for cocktails. This makes a great gift as well.
Nary Y.
Lynn, MA
I love heresy! My go to liquor for parties and events. I buy this brand every weekend to host parties for friends. No we're not alcoholic we just enjoy drinking it lol.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I actually haven't been able to find this in stores anyone know where I could get a bottle?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone here drink this stuff?