Hennessy Paradis Cognac

by Hennessy

#22 in Brandy

Hennessy Paradis Cognac, is a distinctive, elegant blend of over 100 rare eaux-de-vie, coming from the Founder exclusive Cellar, creating a silky, perfectly balanced and sensory experience. *Limited Availability.

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Start your review of Hennessy Paradis Cognac!
Rebecca R.
This is a great after dinner drink . Holds up to the more expensive brands I have tried .
Ariel  T.
El Paso, TX
this should be the go to alcohol beverage in every special event or just to drink in general very fine and smooth drink
Brittany A.
Fayetteville, NC
it's a smooth flavor I'll say that. I don't drink brandy but it'll definitely make you randy. great for cold winter nights.
ShaRon B.
San Antonio
This has been a staple in my family for as long as I could remember.  It’s what my aunt would sip on late evenings and girls night lol.  I love it as well, it’s a favorite
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
I'm definitely looking forward to drinking on the rocks be safe drink responsibility always control what you drink
Angela G.
Windber, PA
This product was ok it tasted good I put a shot of butterscotch in mine I would recommend
Elizabeth A.
Northampton, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love the taste. It goes down very smooth it has a bit of a sweet taste to it . I definitely would give this as gift someone it's so much better then regular Hennessey this one definitely does not give me heartburn and I love the shape of the bottle
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
Oh Man this Hennessey is in a class of its own. Paradise is a class of Hennessey reserved for those who like the taste of the finer things in life. Oh yeah, and the bottle looks great as well. Please send me a bottle ASAP 🙏🏽
Krystle M.
One of the top cognacs I have ever tasted. I have had it a few times at dinners and it gets better every time. It's so smooth, the vanilla notes are aromatic. This cognac is expensive so don't be surprised but it is truly worth it. I highly recommend it!
Vee R.
Staten Island, NY
This cognac is goes down so smooth when you mix it with ginger ale , its so rich and texture is amazing , when its refrigerated it take the best.