BY HENNESSY

Hennessy Paradis Cognac, is a distinctive, elegant blend of over 100 rare eaux-de-vie, coming from the Founder exclusive Cellar, creating a silky, perfectly balanced and sensory experience. *Limited Availability. see more...

Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a smooth and delicious drink.  Unlike most, this goes down beautiful and easy.  This is my number one when it comes to drinks for the weekend.  All my friends love it as well which def makes it a plus.  It is also one of the few drinks which go great with just about any mixer.  I personally suggest Coke.
Wendy K.
Willis
A taste never to be forgotten. This is a very superior cognac, and once you’ve tasted it you will never be able to go back to any other cognac. It has layers upon layers of wonderful textures and aromas. There a definitely cheaper alternatives, but they will never compare to the quality of Hennessy Paradis.
Nikole L.
Mindblowingly complex with layers upon layers of wonderful palate dancing textures and aromas. leaves you with a satisfying glow and blows any other cognac away.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a not so good product. One of the worst Brandy’s that I have had in a long time. It is choppy going down and not nice when coming back up for the quality of the product the price is over doing it. Something that I would not recommend
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
In my opinion, this is the best Hennessy out there. I love it much more than the black Hennessey. Although it is a little bit expensive, I think the quality makes it worth it. Next time I throw a party, I’ll definitely buy more.
Casara B.
Great product! Smooth and great tasting. I have only gotten it once but probably will again. Delicious. Did not disappoint. Smoother than some other alcohols. Definitely favorite top 5. I would for sure but again.
Kim W.
Diana, TX
Great for special occasions!! If your looking for a sipping drink this is perfect for you!!! We even use is for homemade cough syrup just add some honey and lemon juice to it and you got cough syrup
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Omg, so good! It’s a bit pricey for me as far as spending money on alcohol but it s really good. I drink it chilled and it goes down smoothly. Doesn’t burn like many other brand. I would buy again but only on special occasion l.
Cassandra L.
Auburn, WA
Itngave me heartburn so I had to quit drinking it but I really live the deep caramel flavor and the back end has a lot of peaty goodness.
Prefer on the rocks but neat would also be tasty.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this because I think I am a rapper and really like the curves of the bottle. Overall I am not a fan and you know what! I am not a rapper either. Stay true to yourself kids.