Hennessy Black Cognac uploaded by Shannon R.

BY HENNESSY #8 in Brandy

Hennessy Black Cognac is the newest addition to the Hennessy family. It is a highly versatile, "Done Different" cognac. see more...

Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
Hennessey black it so much smoother than the original it us very smooth an can be uses for shots I like the regular one as well but this one is a creeper so be careful with this it is well worth the price an would make a great gift for some who really enjoys their cognac
Angel H.
Warren
Delicious best Hennessey and well worth the money it was a gift to me so I didn't purchase it myself but I would in the future this was my first time trying this type of Hennessey. Very delicious !!! Overall very satisfied and you will be as well.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
Omg I remember the first time I taste this product was so scared, I really thought it would be harsh,but to my surprise it very smooth had a very distinctive taste an angel to it an since I have been a repetitive buyer,I would definitely recommend.
Lexi M.
One of the best smoothest drink I ever tried. When it’s been it the freezer for a while the flavor is even better ...... by far number 1 .....................this drink I like straight. And you don’t need a lot at all just a few shots
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is the best for those late night parties when all the crazies have drank their weight in vodka, but the slow and steady friends still have their wits about them, not trying to get slammed, but just a sip over some ice.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Great tasting has a similar taste to the regular one but it’s good it’s affordable not pricey I bought it in the warehouse it was delicious and nowhere near disappointing and I would definitely buy it again
Shai D.
Arkadelphia , AR
Me and my boyfriend purchased for his birthday. The packaging is very nice and the taste it great! No problem with this liquor.. I knew I would love it bc I love regular Hennessy. Would recommend to you all
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Alex C.
bellmore
A true gentleman drink. The presentation of this bottle is so classy and nice. It’s pure black on Black so you can’t see the liquid. The taste is soooo smooth you can have shots or enjoy on the rocks. This also goes good as a mixed drink some of my choices are ginger ale, passion fruit juice, and cranberry apple. Please drink responsibly. How do you do Hennessy?
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I love cooking with liquor, mostly because I get to take a few swigs while preparing the dish, but the rest of the enjoyment comes from amazing flavors it adds. This cognac is smooth amds its dark volor is absolutely beautiful. Being end of autumn almost winter there are so many recipes hokiday recipes and cocktails I'm excited to try with this!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anybody out there like Hennessy Black?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do prefer whiskey or vodka?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth the price?
Cirea C.
Toledo
Hennessy Black or Hennessy Vsop which one is better?