Hennessy Black Cognac uploaded by Shannon R.

BY HENNESSY #4 in Brandy

Hennessy Black Cognac is the newest addition to the Hennessy family. It is a highly versatile, "Done Different" cognac. see more...

Malissa C.
Malissa C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Hennessy blac!! It's really good. I've only had it once but that's only because it's so hard to find. Between this and the regular Hennessy cognac I prefer blac. Nice dark taste and pretty smooth. It's hard to find but there's a liquor store with walls stocked in liquor. Best bet in finding it. I definitely recommend it.
Airess T.
Airess T.
Greenwood, SC
I love the Hennessy brand of cognac but this particular was a bit too strong for my liking. Price wise it wasn't too expensive but I always try and purchase my alcohol from the Class Six on post. I prefer to drink my liquor straight so this was a bit too strong for me. Probably will just stick to the regular VS.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
To be honest, I bought this cause I love the way the bottle look when I first turn 21 and didn't know what drink you can make and I wasn't big into drinking till later on in mg age. This stuff is amazing. Not to strong. Taste good. I love drinking it alone and after 20 minute you can fill a buzz.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Yorktown, VA
Hennessy had been my main choice of liquor FOREVER. It is very versatile, not only do I mix this with other beverages, but being a chef, I use it mostly for cooking, It has a great flavor for traditional french sauces and I can take a nice few swigs while cooking and that makes me happy too.
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Hennessy Black is an out standing Cognac. It's very smooth where as you can drink it slow. To get a good buzz. It's delicious, but most women can't handle it straight as I do. Top shelf is for top shelf people as I consider myself. Yes, I will always return to the best.
Saint Louis, MO
Although I love anything Hennessy this one has to be my least favorite it didn't do exactly what I thought it would do which was make be more powerful but it does have a good taste and it was fairly inexpensive compared to what you would think for a specialty version of something
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Tallahassee, FL
Smoother than regular Hennessy but has more of a bite than the Hennessy pure white. its delicious on its own no need for a chaser and its by far the best black i have tasted. a little on the pricey side but hey you pay for what you get. i loved it many fun nights with this one
Smooch P.
Smooch P.
Suitland, MD
MY ALL TIME FAV!!!!!! I love Hennessy and when I tasted this Hennessy Black Cognac, I instantly fell in love. It goes down so smooth and has a less harsh taste to it. This is a bottle that's always at the party going around. I will definitely be drinking this from now on
Kris O.
Kris O.
Fellsmere, FL
This was a gift I had gotten. I have always been a fan of Hennessey. This was like a upgrade in taste of the original. The smoothness was incredible. The flavors were rich. Great for sipping. I didnt even try to mix this for fear of ruining the flavor. Extremely impressed
brea B.
brea B.
I love Hennessy. It is very smooth and pairable with just about anything. I am a repeat customer and I buy all the time. It can be pricey depending on where you are. I bought it in Minnesota at Total wine and more. I always recommend it to others especially friends.
Saint Louis, MO
Anybody out there like Hennessy Black?
Las Vegas, NV
Do prefer whiskey or vodka?
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth the price?