Hennessy

by Hennessy

#1 in Brandy

Hennessy very special cognac 750 ml

Is this as harsh as people say it is? Hennessy
Can you hang with the Hennessy ?
Is this product old or new?
Start your review of Hennessy !
Product Highlights
the only way i can drink hennessy is mixed with apple juice and a slice of lime - it kills most of the henny taste and looks very badass in a glass.in reviews
My favorite drink when the turn up is most definitely real.in reviews
nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hennessy  uploaded by nayeli Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good drink to have when friends are around and trying to have a good time . It is strong liquor and I personally like to mix it . This is also affordable and I will definitely be buying a again .
Dominique H.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hennessy  uploaded by Dominique H.
The saying Hennything is possible is definitely true. This strawberry, pineapple Hennessy was delicious. Hennessy is definitely a go to drink in my liquor cabinet.
Christina P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hennessy  uploaded by Christina P.
One of my favorites to get at the liquor store. This liquor is very strong but smooth at the same time. This will get you just right for the night. I love making Henny Coladas with this liquor.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Hennessy  uploaded by Ann R.
Hennessy  uploaded by Ann R.
Hennessey makes the most amazing Piña colada out there not only does it taste Is very strong and so is the smell but goes down smoothly and hits the spot but you definitely won’t be disappointed
daquan B.
jamaica
Hennessy  uploaded by daquan B.
Purchased at: Instacart
The best cognac aka brown water. Go perfect with cola or Pepsi Comment a 💛 if u like this or do you like the black or white better ?
Luisa R.
NY
Hennessy  uploaded by Luisa R.
I love hennessy its my favorite drink . it taste good and it dont give you a hang over like other liquorts . i give it 10/10
Amber A.
Henderson, NC
Hennessy  uploaded by Amber A.
My husband loves this liquor! He won’t drink anything other than this or the Hennessy black. It’s a good taste but I just prefer a more fruity taste liquor.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hennessy  uploaded by TERIKA I.
When I say I don’t follow trends, I don’t ride waves, I mean it. Henny is just something I prefer and it’s what I drink. The bottles are way too big to continuously collect so I keep the corks and Yep that in the background is a collection of corks from just this year bottoms up
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hennessy  uploaded by Jen M.
My husband enjoys a good cognac with a good meal sometimes and this is the one! It has a full bold flavor and pairs nicely with a good steak.
Chenise K.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s smooth, no burn all around great drink. I’ve had this with and without a chaser, and either way is awesome. The price isn’t bad for the quality in all sizes. The packaging is also iconic. I would definitely reccomend to anyone who loves brown liquor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annastacia I.
Mississauga, ON
il y a un an
Rogerio M. il y a 8 mois
Honestly you might want to build a taste for it depending on your pallet. When you do try it for the first time take it slow. Its ment to be enjoyed slowly cause it can hit pretty hard.