BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy very special cognac 750 ml see more...

• "My favorite drink when the turn up is most definitely real." in 6 reviews
  • "the only way i can drink hennessy is mixed with apple juice and a slice of lime - it kills most of the henny taste and looks very badass in a glass." in 6 reviews
NANCY K.
Greenville, NC
Well, what can I say about this product? This product is everybody favorites. This is a very popular brown liquor that everybody that I know has on their bar shelves, I have it on mines as well. This product is a drink that my husband will not do without. He drinks this product every other day after work when he plays cards with his boys. When we have a cookout at our home he has this product mainly out until somebody says they don't drink brown liquor, then he gets the white liquor out. My husband is a fan and has always have been a fan of this product. This product item is on the grocery list, he makes sure that he is never out of this product. He grew up with this product when he father uses to drink to. I think it's a family thing or something because his brothers drink this brand too.
Kanisha L.
canton
When I am having a relaxing day and just want to sip on a little something this is my go to. This is one of my favorite dark liquors and it always gives me the best good night sleep. It’s super affordable and will have you feeling great in the morning. It goes great mixed with some lemonade. If you are looking for something smooth and grown this is the one for you.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Words can’t describe how I feel about you lol let me stop. If your not a drinker then you may want to mix it with some type of cocktail juice. I love how it bites backs and burns your throat. The only thing I drink when I go out I have to have it. I love the packaging it just screams elegance honestly ,something special about you Hennessy. The color is just beautiful. You honestly get your money’s worth with this her product , a little goes a long way. Hennessy I wish I could give you 10 Stars if not more.
Logan S.
Miami
Not sure what it is about this drink that keeps making me come back. It has a decent taste, high alcohol content but its pretty pricey. I dont really prefer the taste so much, however. But its an extremely popular drink so, if youre entertaining, you can't go wrong with having one of these stocked in your bar.
Paige P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the 1st time i purchased a bottle of Hennessy andbi have to say i ilke it alot. I'm more of a margarita girl, but i wanted to try something different and i am glad i did. It did not give me a headache either which was great. I mixed it with Coke and it was smooth. I will definitely be buying another bottle 🍾.
Lee N.
Brooklyn, NY
When I drink this Hennessy I don’t get drunk right away but it gives me like a twisted chilling it doesn’t give me any headache the next day at all but it does makes me hungry totally luv it. I recommend if u r wise drinker don’t get drunk with the Hennessy but if u r not don’t drink at all.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't like Hennessy but it is a favorite at parties and functions that call for alcoholic beverages it is highly requested. I only like it when mixed with lemonade and that is very rare in combination. What I can say is that it is affordable I will have to buy it again I can find it widely distributed in all of my local liquor stores, the one thing people tell me about the brand is that they love the taste and how smooth it is. I like the flavor in lemonade with a lil punch myself but overall it is a hot request I would recommend for those that like the taste
Melissa A.
New Richmond
I am a Brandy girl. I enjoy drinking Hennessey when I do choos to drink. I like the smoothness. How it doesn't give a nasty after taste in my mouth. I also like how I can use a mixer with it and their is still a nice taste. Just talking about it makes me want to go get some.
Shai D.
Arkadelphia , AR
The best drink ever.. such a good quality taste. I have purchased so many bottles I can’t count! I love to mix it with a Vanilla Coke or even my friends out It in a Starbucks cold brew in the glass bottle ! If you don’t know what to grab go for this ! Can’t go wrong
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It took me a really long time to get turned on to this because most Cognac grosses me out but wow it is everything! I love the taste I love how smooth it is and I really love how it mixes with other things. This drink is pretty much flawless. Pricey but amazing.
France G.
Indio, CA
How do you drink your Hennessy
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you mix with yours
Cady D.
What does this go good with?
Gladys A.
How do u drink this with ice or with coke?
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
Has anyone had it with red bull?