BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy very special cognac 750 ml see more...

• "My favorite drink when the turn up is most definitely real." in 6 reviews
  • "the only way i can drink hennessy is mixed with apple juice and a slice of lime - it kills most of the henny taste and looks very badass in a glass." in 6 reviews
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
Words can’t describe how I feel about you lol let me stop. If your not a drinker then you may want to mix it with some type of cocktail juice. I love how it bites backs and burns your throat. The only thing I drink when I go out I have to have it. I love the packaging it just screams elegance honestly ,something special about you Hennessy. The color is just beautiful. You honestly get your money’s worth with this her product , a little goes a long way. Hennessy I wish I could give you 10 Stars if not more.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! This is my go to my fave
liquor out there! Best on ice or served cold but can be mixed with
coke, apple juice, hypnotic for an incrdblie hulk a signature drink for
the pair. Can be expensive but worth the money if you are looking for a
quality drink! I’m a die hard Hennessy fan as you can see

Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
Sometimes you just need a good brandy and this is it smooth delicious just a fantastic brandy to enjoy and relax after a long day or enjoying some drinks with friends There are some less expensive brandies out there this is overall a good value remember you get what you pay for and this is worth it.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't like Hennessy but it is a favorite at parties and functions that call for alcoholic beverages it is highly requested. I only like it when mixed with lemonade and that is very rare in combination. What I can say is that it is affordable I will have to buy it again I can find it widely distributed in all of my local liquor stores, the one thing people tell me about the brand is that they love the taste and how smooth it is. I like the flavor in lemonade with a lil punch myself but overall it is a hot request I would recommend for those that like the taste
Melissa A.
New Richmond
I am a Brandy girl. I enjoy drinking Hennessey when I do choos to drink. I like the smoothness. How it doesn't give a nasty after taste in my mouth. I also like how I can use a mixer with it and their is still a nice taste. Just talking about it makes me want to go get some.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most of my best worst decisions start out with Hennessy. It is so smooth and I can drink it straight from the bottle. It tastes so good in root beer or just a regular coke. It is a little pricey but it’s so worth it every once in a while in my opinion.
Kimberly N.
Florissant, MO
Hennessy is my go to if I’m drinking whiskey. It’s a little more expensive than some but it’s definitely worth the prices. It’s always a crowd pleaser when I bring it to gatherings. It has a smooth rich taste by itself and is also good in mixed drinks.
Ming M.
My go to! I’ve been drinking this for about 19 years and it just gets smoother and smoother, love henny , I could see why is cost so much but it’s worth it, you know it’s good when a whole town had shortage of henny we had too travel 20 min away lmao
Shanta E.
Atlanta, GA
First of all Hennessey = pregnancy LMAO! But for real a great liquor very smooth to drink and I love its flavor especially over ice with a bit of coke. Its a great drink to unwind with or enjoy the holidays.
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hennything is possible! Listen if you don’t drink Henny, you can’t sit with us lol. I love Hennessy. It is a very smooth taste liquor that I enjoy mixed with sprite. Can drink this all night long and wake up with no hangovers or regrets 😉😉
France G.
Indio, CA
How do you drink your Hennessy
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you mix with yours
Cady D.
What does this go good with?
Gladys A.
How do u drink this with ice or with coke?
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
Has anyone had it with red bull?