BY HENNESSY

Hennessy very special cognac 750 ml see more...

• Whats a good chaser ,i like Coca-Cola 5 Answers
  • Hennessy don't you just love this drink ? It's strong and amazin...2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying for??3 Answers
  • "My favorite drink when the turn up is most definitely real." in 6 reviews
  • "the only way i can drink hennessy is mixed with apple juice and a slice of lime - it kills most of the henny taste and looks very badass in a glass." in 6 reviews
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I cannot stand drinking this straight fyi! But .... mix this with alize red passion and some pineapple juice whoooooo!!! I have two names for this drink I love you.... because thats how you would feel with this mix and Zombie on crack use fresh orange and orange peel and this drink will look sickly. Last but definitely not least HENNY COLADA ...drops mic YOU are Welcomed!!! Hope you enjoy
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I'm not much of a cognac fan, but I always make an exception with Hennessy. This has such a great, smooth taste and mixes well with most anything. I prefer to drink this on the rocks, but will drink it clean too. This is one of my fiance's favorite drinks as well. Great presentation! (we save our bottles and have a aquired a few of these now)
Tasting F.
Atlanta, GA
This is an all time favorite... perfect for the season and always set any mood your looking for. This is a classic, Im sure my great-grandparents were sipping on this and their grandparents as well! funny that no matter what other drink you begin to like , hennessy will still be the all time favorite.
Leslie B.
For a really long time I only drank vodka and tequila now my go to drink is Hennessy. It's a very smooth cognac. I like to mix it with fruity juices, usually orange, mango, or pineapple. I also like to put a splash of red bull in my cocktail. I would definitely recommend it.
Brieanna B.
One of my favorites! The VS is a bit smoothr but definitely a go to with apple juice, cranberry juice, or a classic cola. This drink is one that will relax you with a punch. Definitely best served as cold as possible and I recommend a mix bc this can be very brisk.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite drink I drink whenever I get a chance to have social time I like it by itself or with red blooms sometimes I mix cranberry juice with it costs about $30 depending on where you get it from but I assure you this is one of the best liquor ever made
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
I used to drink Hennessy back then but not anymore. It is similar to Paul Masson and E&J but I feel those brands are better than this one. Hennesssy is overrated in my opinion, the only good thing you can make with this product is a Henny Colada.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I been drinking Henny since before i can even remember! I like it on the rocks, mixed with either sweet tea or diet coke, or straight out of the bottle. This always has me feeling good and the price is not TOO bad but not TOO affordable. ūüíē
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
My #1 love, she never lets me down. The turn up is always real with her. She's always there for me when I need her. Extra smooth and strong but very subtle. Mix it with pineapple juice and bam, you have your self an amazing pair! Cheers!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have drank this many many times in my partying days. Very strong taste, but it gets you where you want to be. I never mixed mine with anything. I drunk it straight. I don't drink anymore, but if you like cognac, then this is the best.
France G.
Indio, CA
How do you drink your Hennessy
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert
What do you mix with yours
Cady D.
What does this go good with?
Gladys A.
How do u drink this with ice or with coke?
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
Has anyone had it with red bull?