Henkel HENKEL CORPORATION 1289275 Permanent Foam Mounting Tape 3/4 X 36yds.

by Henkel

Permanent foam mounting tape has an aggressive adhesive tack that is also moisture resistant. Safe easy mounting alternative to nails staples or messy glues. Perfect for mounting office signs name plates pictures and many craft applications. Holds: Up to 2 lbs.; Permanent/Removable/Repositionable: Permanent; Mounting Application: Double-Sided Adhesive; Hanger/Hook Type: N/A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Henkel HENKEL CORPORATION 1289275 Permanent Foam Mounting Tape 3/4 X 36yds.!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoBirmingham, AL
I'm an RA (Resident Assistant) and I use this tape to tape my flyers and wall decorations onto the halls. It doesn't peel the paint and it's cheap and easier to rip off.
4 years agoAmagansett, NY
Love this stuff. it helps keep things organized when it comes to the office and school. it is also good for hanging up posters.