BY HENKEL

Leave the shower feeling clean and refreshed with dial gold deodorant soap. This pack of ten antibacterial bars offers a fresh, clean scent and 24-hour odor protection. see more...

• Does this soap work with sensitive skin? There are people with ve...1 Answers
Henkel Dial Gold 10-pk. Antibacterial Bar Soap 4-oz.
  • "this soap cleans very well but sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "works well to me and my family and it's a good price and it's also easy to find" in 1 review
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
smells clean and is cheap but leaves your body feeling very dry and irritated! spend a few more dollars on a caress bar at walmart. i do not recommend this bar soap to anyone.
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
This smells clean and is the only bar soap I can use on my face without breaking out. My skin does feel a little right afterwards, but that's how I know any grease, sweat, or anything else has been washed away. I love it. My mom and I have been using it as long as I can remember.
Mandy R.
One of the soaps I used as a regular soap when my skin is drying out from my bath and body works soap. This also helps keep my tattoos heal fast when I get them done . There isn't a scrant so I don't have to worry it taking over my perfume or body spray.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
We had to buy this after my husbands surgery, because it has antibacterial properties in it, but i used it once and fell in love. I thought because it was winter that it would dry out my skin or leave a filmy feeling, but it did no such thing! love this soap!
manuela S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my daily soap I use it because it really does leave you clean u can use it in our most sensitive areas and won't do any harm it does leave you a bit dry but nothing a Lil lotion can't resolvethe best soap out there !!!
Jennifer S.
I'm not a fan of this soap either. It's good for Anitbacterial purposes but it's not good for moisturizing your skin. Your skin feels dry and itchy after a shower.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't really care for this soap. It strips the oils out of your skin. I prefer a soap that leaves your skin soft, clean and moisturized.
shannon b.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this once I don't like the way it made my skin feeling I also do not like the smell I rather spend $5 and buy a better smelling one
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
This is a staple in my house everyone uses it
uses as a bar shower soap
hand soap in the bathroom and kitchen

and use for shaving
Melanie T.
Columbus , GA
This soap smells so nice. Its affordable and it really gets you clean. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't do any harm to me.
Janique H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Does this soap work with sensitive skin? There are people with very sensitive skin and like to you use Dial. Is There a Dial Soap for sensitive skin?