BY HENKEL

Leave the shower feeling clean and refreshed with dial gold deodorant soap. This pack of ten antibacterial bars offers a fresh, clean scent and 24-hour odor protection. see more...

• Does this soap work with sensitive skin? There are people with very...1 Answers
Henkel Dial Gold 10-pk. Antibacterial Bar Soap 4-oz.
  • "this soap cleans very well but sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and it doesn't do any harm to me. " in 1 review
  • "works well to me and my family and it's a good price and it's also easy to find" in 1 review
shannon b.
shannon b.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this once I don't like the way it made my skin feeling I also do not like the smell I rather spend $5 and buy a better smelling one
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my house everyone uses it
uses as a bar shower soap
hand soap in the bathroom and kitchen

and use for shaving
Amy H.
Amy H.
Have used this practically my whole life. Affordable, works great, smells nice and clean.
Megan M.
Megan M.
This soap cleans very well but sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
This soap smells so nice. Its affordable and it really gets you clean. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't do any harm to me.
Zoveida L.
Zoveida L.
Hate this product it left my skin dry and itchy it sucks. You get what you pay for cheap
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Centralia, IL
Great affordable price for a great smelling soap that does it's job couldn't ask for anything better
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Brawley, CA
This smells clean and is the only bar soap I can use on my face without breaking out. My skin does feel a little right afterwards, but that's how I know any grease, sweat, or anything else has been washed away. I love it. My mom and I have been using it as long as I can remember.
Delisa W.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Works well to me and my family and it's a good price and it's also easy to find
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
One of the soaps I used as a regular soap when my skin is drying out from my bath and body works soap. This also helps keep my tattoos heal fast when I get them done . There isn't a scrant so I don't have to worry it taking over my perfume or body spray.
Janique H.
Janique H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Does this soap work with sensitive skin? There are people with very sensitive skin and like to you use Dial. Is There a Dial Soap for sensitive skin?