Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin

by Hendrick's

Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice is a delightfully floral gin that is a lighter and more crisp take on the Hendrick's house style, making it perfect for day-casions such as brunch and enjoying the summertime. Tasting Notes: Lush flora coupled with the unmistakable Hendrick’s signature cucumber & rose finish. Tasting Notes: Lush flora coupled with the unmistakable Hendrick’s signature cucumber & rose finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin!
Tatiana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin uploaded by Tatiana H.
Purchased at: Instacart
I normally do not like gin. BUT this one has changed my mind. The packaging is gorgeous. The scent isn’t displeasing, actually smells like flowers and so nice. Really nice flavor. I would love to try in a cocktail 🍸 Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin uploaded by Tina A.
Made a lot of spritzes off of this. Such a great light flavor and the elderberry is my favorite. I froze pineapple orange mango juice into square ice cubes dropped it in a glass with some gin tonic and lime slice.
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin uploaded by pommy O.
I’m a big fan of Hendrick's Gin in general and this Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle is absolutely a must. This gin has a unique floral scent that somewhat smells like perfume. It’s aromatic and so smooth. I tried some recipes on their website and it was amazing. Simply the best, just add tonic and a slice of lime. This gin is perfect for any occasion or any season especially in Summer or alongside the pool. The price is pretty much the same as the original Hendricks and I think with the quality it’s reasonable. Highly recommended.
Sony H.
Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin uploaded by Sony H.
Its deeply floral note is so delicious and refreshing when paired with frozen fruit, I like to use watermelon or cantaloupe. Cheers!
Thilani P.
Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice Gin uploaded by Thilani P.
My favorite gin. Hands down makes the best martini. I love this gin shaken with ice and just lemon zest or a slice of lime. It's not your typical flavor of gin, but has floral tones and no bitterness. While it says it's a limited edition, I hope they keep this one forever. Recommend.
Lacey L.
Best random find at a hole in the wall liquor store in rural Georgia; i wish I could find more of these but I have to cross state lines even to find the original!
Brandy I.
Frisco, TX
Ooohh!! I never not have Hendricks on my shelf! This one is great! Has a very floral taste that just elevates it more. Try it with a lavender bubbly/soda water!! Ah- may- zing!!
Colleen M.
Overland Park, KS
I don’t know how they combined gin and magic in one bottle, but this is it. Herbaceous and botanical notes, but very smooth and soft. One of my favorite gin finds in recent years. Hope this one stays around.
Influenster M.
Love everything about Hendricks gin. Sometimes it’s nice to switch up the flavors. This was a fun new flavor worth trying
Neil K.
One of the best gins I've had in a long time! There is a slight sweet and fruity taste, but not enough to overwhelm the flavor of the gin itself. Makes for a great Gin and Tonic with a little twist!

Looking for your answer?