BeveragesAlcohol & MixersGinHendrick's
Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle

Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle

by Hendrick's

Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice is a deeply floral gin that is a lighter and more crisp take on the Hendrick's house style, making it perfect for the brunch occasion and gearing up for summer drinking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle!
Aubree G.
Well I love Hendricks Gin to begin with so this was an exciting thing to help me get though a long summer on lockdown! I love how botanical it is. It’s perfect with a citrus garnish.
Olbin G.
Manassas, VA
Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Olbin G.
Midsummer solstice is an awesome drink. I am a huge fan of Hendricks botanical flavor, I did lose some floral notes with the botanical flavor but I do believe that's because I had specific expectations thinking it was Hendricks. I think this one really did a great job showing that Hendrix could do more than it's original flavor profile
Helia Y.
toronto, ON
Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Helia Y.
This is amazing & very unique for those who love overly floral gin! Fantastic for cocktails. Would love it if it were slightly less floral. Then entire Hendricks line is amazing & my favorite. Heres a pic of a Floral cocktail I built with this bottle called “La Vie en Rose” 🥀
Kim W.
St, QC
Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Kim W.
This gin has a very floral taste, it also has a nice odor to it. I had read the recommendations to try it with Mediterranean Fever Tree tonic. I'm still in the stages of knowing the perfect mixes with gins, heck, I'm still learning gins, but if you like a stronger taste, but not overpowering, this gin is really great to enjoy.
Leemar C.
SAN JUAN
Hendrick's Mid-Summer Solstice Gin - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Leemar C.
Wow esta ginebra es magia en una botella, como amante de la ginebra y fanática #1 de Hendrick’s me di a la tarea de conseguir una botella de esta delicia. Simplemente es mágica su olor y sabor a flores es espectacular solo le añado unas gotitas de agua y lo tomo a la roca. Espectacular

Looking for your answer?