Hendrick's Lunar

by Hendrick's

#2 in Gin

Modern Gin /43.4% ABV / Scotland

Hendrick’s Lunar is a delightfully smooth and alluring gin that offers a delicate balance of gentle spice, subtle floral notes with a soft citrus finish, best enjoyed during casual nights at home and is a curious companion for sundowners and starry nights with friends.

How is this compared to the original [product:hendricks-gin]?
Is this different than other gins?
How does this compare to other gins?
Start your review of Hendrick's Lunar!
Jenny L.
S Pasadena, CA
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Jenny L.
I already love hendricks gin but this bottle is such a great edition with a special twist. while it's still your classic gin, it has a warmer spice undertone to it. it truly does feel more like a gin for a full moon night. plus the label is so cute; looks great on the bar cart!
Carla L.
S Huntington, NY
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Carla L.
This gin was really hard to find since it’s limited release. But if you see it, I definitely recommend getting it. It’s nice and refreshing with just a little bit of effort. I mixed a little bit of tonic water, an orange peel and it’s the perfect summertime drink. Easy to relax with also.
Andie C.
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Andie C.
This gin has such a lovely scent and taste. Never had Hendricks before but i love gin and trying new brands each time. First I gotta say the packaging and branding for this bottle is so good. The lunar/moon theme is on their website with specialty cocktail recipes which I appreciate. The taste of the gin is so smooth but gives a hint of floral. Highly recommend for spring and summer drinks to come.
Rebecca L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Rebecca L.
I’ve always hated gin because it normally tastes like I’m drinking a pine tree. But this Hendricks Lunar is actually really good! I muddled some berries and added simply syrup, lemon juice, and club soda to make a Berry Tom Collins! Very delicious and refreshing!
Marlene R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Marlene R.
This Gin was by far something extraordinary! It was spicy but in a good way which I have never had. I love the packaging but would love a different spout. It is smooth and spicy bundled all in one. I would buy it again.
Claudia Gabriela R.
San Diego, CA
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Claudia Gabriela R.
I am definitely a gin kinda girl, specially if I am taking care of my carbs intake 😪. This is a very nice and subtle gin, it goes smooth and it does not taste that strong. Very good cold with ice and tonic and lemon or even with other mixers. I do recommend it.
Dragomira P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Dragomira P.
I bought the Hendrix Lunar gin mainly for my husband. He is a bartender and making new cocktails and buying new spirits is his passion. Warm and rich taste, high quality gin. Definitely will buy again!!!
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Laura E.
This gin has a nice floral taste. This gin is definitely smoother than any other regular gin. The floral ingredients make for a much better taste when drinking this gin straight. This was the perfect gin to add to the drink Bees Knees. I would definitely buy this gin again.
Rosanne M.
Gardena, CA
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Rosanne M.
I am not a big gin drinker but it sounded like something I might like so I joined the CashBack offer on Influenster. It has a sweeter taste than most brands with a nice aftertaste. I tried it with ginger ale & liked the taste. It was around $30 at Total Wine so not extremely pricey. I wouldn't buy this regularly but I might get it again in the future since I like a variety of drinks to try. I usually have a few drinks on the weekends so one bottle will last me awhile.
Nichole S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Hendrick's Lunar uploaded by Nichole S.
I’m a big fan of the original Hendricks gin but not always wanting something so cucumber forward. This limited release has subtle notes of cucumber and floral. Great for a light refreshing cocktail. I made a blueberry & mint gin drink and it was wonderful. I would go out and purchase a bottle just in case they don’t come out with this again. #hendrickslunar @nmstads #ginisin
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,096 reviews
il y a 5 mois
doug P. il y a 2 mois
i would it has a smooth taste i loved it but its not for every one.
Lacey R.
Copperopolis, CA
il y a 7 mois
Hendrick's Lunar what is the best Moscow mule recipe with this? A bit sweeter if you know one?
Marina F. il y a 6 mois
Personally I like to use ginger syrup instead of ginger beer. To make ginger syrupAt home all you need is equal parts ginger juice to simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water). Mix together and you have an amazing ginger syrup. From there my recipe is 3/4 oz lime 3/4 oz ginger syrup 2 oz spirit shake and top with soda water! Enjoy