I'm a tried and true tequila girl, but I want to start exploring more. What's the best gin mixed drink recipe? Bonus if it's easy enough to make at home! Also, what's the best gin?
Williston, FL - il y a 2 ans

8 answers

You know I love my gin and tonics but there's some great recipes on here from everybody. I can't wait to try them all.
il y a 10 jours
[product:roku-japanese-craft-gin] is a beautiful gin, mid price range and really smooth
il y a un an
Monkey47 is the best gin around. Easy as a sipping gin or in a martini. A great and refreshing gin drink is a bee’s knees. Honey, lemon and gin shaken and served with a sprinkle of pollen.
il y a 2 ans
Elderflower cucumber gin fizz! 1 to 2 gin, a shot of elderflower syrup or st Germain liqueur, cucumber slices muddled, ice and soda to top it up. Hendricks and tanqueray 10 is the best gin in my opinion.
il y a 2 ans
Hendricks gin... 1 shot... BlackBerry jam 2tbsp... lime juice 1/2 tsp... tall glass... mix jam, gin, 4 leaves of mint, lime juice and mix like crazy... pour over strainer and add ice and seltzer... yummy
il y a 2 ans
Muddle some cucumber with a little bit a simple syrup, add mint and a little bit of lemon juice. Shake that all together and top with club soda. So yummy
il y a 2 ans
Elder gin fizz is my favorite. Shot of Hendrick's Gin, shot of St-Germain® Elderflower Liqueur, topped off with club soda.
il y a 2 ans
French 75 is a great way to start, using Hendick’s gin, lemon and lime juice and Champagne to top; a lil bit floral, a bit tart and Bubbly! Cheers!