BY HENDRICK'S #1 in Gin

Hendrick's Gin is a delightful and invigorating small batch gin infused with cucumber and rose petals. It contains 11 botanicals that shine through its zesty nose. Hendrick's Gin is best served in a martini garnished with a cucumber or on the rocks. Send Hendrick's Gin to recipients who love the extraordinary.

Miranda H.
“...my tongue will taste of gin, and malicious intent.”
Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis by Brand New

I was first introduced to Hendrick’s by a friend who is a gin enthusiast. It quickly became my drink of choice, particularly when mixed with elderflower tonic water. The crisp rose & cucumber flavor of the gin pair well with the tonic’s floral notes, making for a refreshing drink. I have tried other brands, but Hendrick’s is the one I like most. Hendrick's Gin
Maria N.
This is worth the purchase! Quality in a bottle! First time trying gin, and this went down so smooth. It did not burn and it hit very smooth. When I tried a cheaper gin, my throat instantly regretted. ( You know when you can smell the alcohol and it lingers and makes you make those silly faces... Welp Hendricks doesn't do that). It has since been my favorite drink when you want the quick buzz but you can feel relaxed and euphoric🌹
zena c.
Charlotte, NC
Im sure this is a good gin. Almost positive, due to it's uppershelf ranking. However, the martini I had (cucumber infused from a hotsy totsy hotel) was bit too potent. If I had mixed this with a tonic or soda base my experience possibly would have been a better one. Regardless, this is not a gin I would recommend without a balancing flavor to compliment its robust taste. This is definitely for the bold.
LaToya S.
Atlanta, GA
Hendrick’s Gin is my favorite. I love everything about it from its bottle design, to the classic label, to the story behind its production. Its taste has presence, it’s floral and clean. My go to beverage is a Gin & Tonic with cucumber slices! You may ask yourself why cucumbers? Well, if you try instead of the traditional lime, I promise you’ll never be the same.
Kelli M.
I am a fairly new Gin drinker so I may not have the most experience drinking this type of liquor, I do love this brand!! This was my first neat gin and I'm so hooked. There's no harshness and the juniper taste come through so clearly. I recently had Bombay Sapphire with a friend - I was not impressed and will not be buying again. Hendrick's is the choice for me.
👑Brandie H.
Detroit, MI
The Gin that made me drink gin. I always wanted to like gin because I have heard that it is least likely to cause a headache due to the low sugar content. I tried it once and have been a fan ever since. It has the lightest juniper taste of all gins and is really refreshing with a cucumber alone of simply with soda water. So no need for heavy sweetness covering up the taste because the taste is light and fresh on its own. It gives you a feeling that you haven't had a drink the morning after. Every time I try anything but my my regular Hendrick's gin, soda, and lime/ or cucumber I regret it. This has been my go to drink for 4 years now and I have turned so many people into Hendricks gin drinkers.
Vegas R.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Of all the gin i’ve ever had under a 100$ price-tag, Hendricks is simply put - THE BEST - It has a depth of flavor that is smooth and non abrasive, a clean swallow, blends well with ANYTHING, and is my number one recommended start to the day. A shot of Hendricks in my morning coffee has become my holy grail!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE This product!
Hasitha S.
Chicago
This is the gold standard of gin. Hendricks is perfectly able to balance the floral notes, that refreshing bitter taste, the slight citrus tanginess, and just a note of sweetness that blends those flavors together perfectly. Best served on ice with two parts tonic and a splash of lime. This lovely drink is worth every penny you spend on it.
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
The best gin out there! I’ve been enjoying gin based cocktails for over 20 years and after discovering Hendricks, I won’t drink anything else. The cucumber flavoring is so refreshing. I’ve started adding this to Pimm’s in my Pimm’s cups and it takes it to a new level. Even a straight gin and tonic is special now.Hendrick's Gin
Maximie S.
New York
Hendrick's Gin has such a unique flavor. The herbal flavor of the rose, cucumber, juniper all stand out beautifully. Any time I order a Martini I always request Hendrick's. Such a wonderful flavor. It is especially delicious in a dirty Martini as it is not exceedingly sweet like many other gins I have tried. I love this product!
Monica V.
San Ysidro , CA
What is the best way to drink a hendricks?
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
What have you mixed Hendrick's Gin with?
Claire F.
What's your favorite Hendricks gin cocktail?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What gin drinks do you like?
Michelle M.
Anyone a Gin and Tonic girl like me?