BY HENDRICK'S #14 in Liquor

Buy on Walmart
Paige S.
Paige S.
Utica, MI
Where to begin with this liquor.. Well first of all I'd like to point out that gin in general for the most part gets the short end of the stick in the liquor world. Being in my mid 20's I only recently had discovered this unique type of liquor. And to say the least, I'm pretty upset with myself that I hadn't tried it soon. It is a unique simple because the flavors that can be found in gin liquors can be very powerful to those who are used to more main stream types of booze. Sort of a crisp pine tree scent. But be weary, after indulging in higher priced gins like Hendrick's, it will be hard to drink anything but. I love this liquor. Very easy to please with this one.
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
This has to be one of the easiest reviews I could do. Hendrick’s has been one of my favorite gins since I was first introduced to the beverage. Its lighter on the Juniper, but it’s not completely absent. The high notes are cucumber and rose, and you’ll notice that savvy bartenders will garnish a Hendrick’s and tonic with a cucumber instead of a lime. The cucumber is a subtle taste, that blends in. It can be easily overpowered by either a strong tonic or lime juice. The rose stands out to me more. The floral notes are strong; however, not as strong as the saffron in the Saffron gin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
While I personally don't drink much gin, the men in my house and those who visit always reach for the Hendricks.

The bottle is an awesome shape and definitely draws your attention when picking from the bar, and the recommended serving suggestion with cucumbers is spot on! My hubby doesn't like extra ingredients in his drinks....but something about the crisp cucumbers just meshes perfectly with this gin.

We buy most of our spirits at Costco, so the prices are always more than fair. Definitely a fan favorite!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I like to say that I have a summer gin and a winter gin, which is dependent upon the amount of juniper in the gin. Hendrick's is my summer gin of choice. On its own it has a clean refreshing taste thanks to the infusion of cucumber. I prefer to drink it as a gin & tonic with a cucumber spear - never a lime in this one (it doesn't work with the cucumber as well, in my opinion). I would also not use this in a martini (since I like mine dirty).
KL C.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I'm not much of a drinker but I LOVE Hendrick's. Gin is my liquor of choice when I do drink, typically in a martini or a gin & tonic or sometimes a more elaborate drink featuring citrus. Hendrick's has a gorgeous, multi-layered perfume and a refreshing but complex flavor. Unlike some gins which are primarily about the juniper berries, Hendrick's tastes a little more herby and fresh. I always have it on hand.
David S.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Hendricks gin is an incredibly tasty gin, and it is my favorite to use for a simple gin and tonic. Hendricks packaging feels luxurious and expensive, and that helps justify the expensive price tag. Hendricks has a strong juniper and fresh green flavor. As with most nicer liquors, I don't typically use it in drinks with a ton of mixer involved, because I feel like you can use cheaper liquor there.
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This is the gin that made me realize that gin didn't have to taste like pine needles. Yes, it made me a convert, not just someone who drinks gin when it's all that's left at the party. I tend to drink more small-batch and local guns nowadays, but Hendrick's is my go-to base, especially for cocktails. Great starter gin if you're trying to expand your palate and don't think you'll ever like gin.
Jordann H.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
Really good gin to use for a gin-forward cocktail; although it's a bit pricey, you don't need a lot of gin in a cocktail to get the flavor across. I definitely prefer it to Bombay, although my favorite Gin's are locally made and have more unique flavors than this - this is a good starter on gin to find out if you like the floral notes or to not overwhelm the drink with a lot of flavors.
Francesca O.
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
I'm a gin and tonic fan and this is my favorite gin to use, it has a more cucumber-y taste compared to the juniper-y taste of most other gins and i really prefer the cucumber. it's smooth and the classy apothecary type bottle looks great on our shelf, not hugely important, but a nice perk. a little pricier than a log of gins out there but worth it for the quality and taste in my opinion
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
Hendrick's is my favorite Gin by a longshot . Affordable enough to keep at home or drink at the bar, this is the way a Gin should taste! Exceedingly smooth with the rich tartness of juniper and not a hint of cucumber to be found to water it down. Hendrick's is perfect with a splash of tonic and a hint of lime or in your favorite Gin based mixed drinks. It's on a level all its own.
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Diego , CA
What is the best way to drink a hendricks?
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
What have you mixed Hendrick's Gin with?
Claire F.
Claire F.
What's your favorite Hendricks gin cocktail?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What gin drinks do you like?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Anyone a Gin and Tonic girl like me?