BY HENDRICK'S #5 in Alcohol

Buy on Walmart
Miranda H.
“...my tongue will taste of gin, and malicious intent.”
Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis by Brand New

I was first introduced to Hendrick’s by a friend who is a gin enthusiast. It quickly became my drink of choice, particularly when mixed with elderflower tonic water. The crisp rose & cucumber flavor of the gin pair well with the tonic’s floral notes, making for a refreshing drink. I have tried other brands, but Hendrick’s is the one I like most. Hendrick's Gin
Maria N.
This is worth the purchase! Quality in a bottle! First time trying gin, and this went down so smooth. It did not burn and it hit very smooth. When I tried a cheaper gin, my throat instantly regretted. ( You know when you can smell the alcohol and it lingers and makes you make those silly faces... Welp Hendricks doesn't do that). It has since been my favorite drink when you want the quick buzz but you can feel relaxed and euphoric🌹
Melissa H.
Newport
My absolutely favorite gin! I have had many different kinds of gin, and by far Hendrix is the best. When people tell me they hate gin, I tell them that they haven't tried Hendrix. I love the cucumber flavor. It's so earthy and vibrant. Love, love, love. I always order a dry martini stirred with olives. I want to enjoy the gin and not have a bunch of stuff masking the taste.
Kat M.
Columbus
Amazing for cucumber lovers! Super refreshing!

A must on a hot summer day.

My favorite is muddled cucumber slices, Hendrick's Gin, and tonic water.

Add just a splash of Hendrick's Gin and keep the cucumber and tonic water coming, and you can sip on these all afternoon!
Amanda F.
Chesterfield, MO
Hendrix gin is a full body taste.  The floral, orange, and the hint of lime is what makes this great! Also the price is very affordable considering how amazing it taste! I always enjoy it on the rocks, with a couple blue cheese olives! This is a great combination and would highly recommend giving it a try!
Bethany W.
Hendrick’s makes the best gin. It’s smooth, it smells nice, and even the bottle looks really nice and distinct from others. It’s more on the expensive side but in my opinion it’s definitely worth it. Other gin can taste overly like a pine tree or just taste like nothing, but Hendrick’s gets it right.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet
Love the botanical undertones! This is a gin that doesn’t have that typical “piney” taste that is associated with most types of gin. This product basically turned me in to a gin drinker.  It’s at a good price point and definitely provides endless opportinities for summer drink options!
Jennifer M.
Northampton
Really subtle flavor; it’s the only gin I can drink straight and enjoy that way. It’s expensive so I don’t usually get it, but when I do occasionally I think it’s worth it. The packaging really makes it stand out and feel like a unique product.
Holly K.
Orlando
Hendricks is my go to gin! It’s a beautiful and smooth drink, you can distinctly taste the juniper and cucumber, it’s actually a gin I could enjoy just in a glass of ice. The only thing that keeps it from being my one and only is price and that’s it but it is worth those pennies too!
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
If im going to have Gin, this is the brand I reach for. Great flavor with that nice undertone of Cucumber. Goes great with a little but of elderflower liqueur. Instead of going with a plain clear bottle, they’ve got a nice classy black bottle. Great brand Hendrick's Gin
Monica V.
San Ysidro , CA
What is the best way to drink a hendricks?
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
What have you mixed Hendrick's Gin with?
Claire F.
What's your favorite Hendricks gin cocktail?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What gin drinks do you like?
Michelle M.
Anyone a Gin and Tonic girl like me?