Hendrick's Gin

by Hendrick's

#1 in Gin

Hendrick's Gin is a delightful and invigorating small batch gin infused with cucumber and rose petals. It contains 11 botanicals that shine through its zesty nose. Hendrick's Gin is best served in a martini garnished with a cucumber or on the rocks. Send Hendrick's Gin to recipients who love the extraordinary.

I have never seen or tried this drink, what is your favorite cocktail to make with it?
Who else loves a good gin tonic with Hendricks 😁?
Start your review of Hendrick's Gin!
Nicole N.
Hendrick's Gin uploaded by Nicole N.
I love this gin. It’s been one of my go to gins for a while and always a bar staple in my home. It’s super fresh and crisp most of the times I have it with just an ice cube and a lime zest, it’s always refreshing and hits the spot. The bottle is really nice super chic but not flashy, definitely a great gift to bring to any dinner party
Wipawadee O.
Saline, MI
Hendrick's Gin uploaded by Wipawadee O.
Hendrick's Gin is very smooth and refreshing. This handcrafted gin is perfect for any occasion. I love Hendricks and tonic, garnish with cucumber. With the notes of floral and citrus it’s a perfect combination to any drinks. I love to just smell it. #MyHappyHour
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
Hendrick's Gin uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Safeway
Hendrick's Gin is one of my top gin choices. It’s extremely easy to drink, bright, and balanced. I recently made a lovely cocktail with cucumber, soda water, watermelon radish and dill. Delicious! Hendricks is handcrafted in small batches in Scotland. The bottle itself is also very beautiful, reminiscent of an old apothecary bottle. Cheers!
Victoria D.
Bensenville, IL
Hendrick's Gin uploaded by Victoria D.
Very refreshing and light in content. Definitely a stronger gin. Perfect for an evening cocktail.
Valerie P.
Fallbrook, CA
Hendrick's Gin uploaded by Valerie P.
Purchased at: Costco
Can you say Full Moon! This is one of the most amazing gins I have ever tasted. Lunar rocks! I kept it simple and chose ginger ale and a fresh lemon squeeze...Moonlight Buck is a simple smooth receipe that will help you celebrate any moon and this is coming from a Moon Child! A must have gin!
Susan W.
New Orleans, LA
If you are a gin drinker and have not tried Hendrick's, you are missing out. And even if you're not a gin drinker, you still should try Hendrick's. Hendrick's is mild, smooth, infused with rose petals and cucumber. It is delicious in a gin & tonic (with a slice of cucumber of course!) but it also mixes very well in cocktails. If you enjoy making cocktails, Hendrick's has great recipes - look at the booklet on the bottle or on their website. I highly recommend this gin.
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
I LOVE HIM!! It is expensive yes, but whenever I can I want it in my cupboard. It is super delicious and with an exquisite perfume. I am in love with this gin. My best Gin Tonic took it. When I was working as a Bartender, the drinks I made with this product have given me many very good tips haha. I highly recommend it, it is a delicious decision.
Taylor D.
Knoxville, TN
Love the freshness of the gin. The floral and cucumbers really spice up a gin and tonic. Just add a few slices of cucumber to your drink! Yum!
Nikki Y.
houston,tx
Absolutely my favorite gin. It tastes so smooth. Over tonic and ice is a perfection. Of course you can also mix a good martini or mix drink with it. I prefer it over other brands of Gin due to its lighter taste.
Nicole R.
Easy and enjoyable drinker! Full floral notes that adds refreshing notes to any cocktail! Affordable, a must have for your home bar! Hendrick's Gin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Barbara W.
il y a 2 ans
Peggy A. il y a 2 ans
I LOVE the Fever-Tree Edlerflower Tonic and Gin with a squeeze of lime. YUM!!
Gabriel P.
Sherbrooke, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Katie B. il y a 3 ans
Fever tree limited edition cucumber tonic water