BY HENDRICK'S #5 in Liquor

Buy on Walmart
Taylor A.
Vista, CA
It’s a Scottish gin that smells really good when you open it. It definitely has more of a cucumber flavor than juniper flavor, which I like. This makes it a little bit easier to drink. My favorite drink using this brand would be a gimlet, which is gin and lime juice :)
Chanda S.
Hendrick's is smooth with floral notes. I'm never disappointed with it.  It can be a bit on the pricey side,  but a good addition to any home bar. It tastes good with muddled berries, citrus or cucumbers in seltzer. Overall, it's satisfying.    Hendrick's Gin
tagmmr R.
This ain't your grandpa's gin. I was not a fan of gin before I tried Hendrick's. I thought it tasted medicinal or what chewing on trees might taste like. Hendrick's opened my mind to the world of gin. I like it in lemonade or with club soda, fresh lemon and elderflower liquor.  My friends like it in cucumber martinis. It is higher priced than some of the older brands but it's well worth it. I think Hendrick's opened the door for the current crazy craft gin market. Give it a try. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Kami M.
Brookline
I used to only swear by Bombay Sapphire until drinking Hendrick’s. This gin has such a smooth after taste it’s almost a sin to use as a mixer, although I will say I do buy Hendrick’s regardless of price for mixed drinks- worth every penny! Hendrick's Gin
Jennifer M.
Northampton
Really subtle flavor; it’s the only gin I can drink straight and enjoy that way. It’s expensive so I don’t usually get it, but when I do occasionally I think it’s worth it. The packaging really makes it stand out and feel like a unique product.
Emily B.
Ann Arbor, MI
By far my favorite gin that I have tried. It’s flavor is so smooth and mixes well with anything.
The flavor is so smooth that just a splash of anything will do.
The packaging makes this such an appealing elixir. I really like the sleek bottle and enjoy the ease with which it pours.
αnitα 🌿.
La Quinta, CA
My favorite gin! Perfect subtle hints of cucumber. My usual go-to is Hendrick’s with SiPP Vanilla Ginger Blossom soda and a small squeeze of lime over ice. Or with soda and roses lime juice, to make it simple! Hendrick's Gin
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Hendricks Gin is the best gin brand. Drink it straight or mix with club soda you will not regret it. I love the flavor and the consistency of this product. It’s on the higher end as far as price goes, but it is great quality.
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this gin while making cocktails that are cucumber inspired or when mixing with a soda or tonic. It is a bit pricey in comparison to your well gins. I use this gin when it’s time to bring out the higher end liquor.
Jihae P.
Rochester, NY
My go to choice for gin. Has a very earthy, piney smell and a hint of a floral fragrance. You can pretty much add anything to some gin to make a fantastic cocktail. My favorite is some lemon juice and elderflower liquor!
Monica V.
San Ysidro , CA
What is the best way to drink a hendricks?
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
What have you mixed Hendrick's Gin with?
Claire F.
What's your favorite Hendricks gin cocktail?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What gin drinks do you like?
Michelle M.
Anyone a Gin and Tonic girl like me?