BY HEMPZ

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Yuzu & Starfruit Touch of Summer Moisturizing Gradual Self-Tanning Creme with SPF 30 helps create a golden glow while moisturizing the skin. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
After the original Hempz gradual tan moisturizer seemed to be discontinued, I picked this up in its place. I really like it so far. The consistency was a bit creamier and more like a sunscreen consistency (not surprising since this product has 30 spf in it) but it rubbed in easily and without a lot of work. The smell was a bit fruitier than I am used to and what I normally like but it wasn’t bad. I can smell it faintly on my skin but again, not too bad. I do not smell the DHA like with other products like this nor does this smell like sunscreen. I noticed color within an hour of applying it and it looks natural. I will update this review If anything changes but so far I think this product is every bit as good as my beloved and sadly discontinued Hempz original gradual tan moisturizer. This has spf in it which is a plus as well!!