BY HEMPZ #20 in Lotion

Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil see more...

• Does it good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It looks good. I want to ask where I can buy this product...10 Answers
  • I've seen this stuff sold at several different tanning sa...5 Answers
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer
  • "This is a game changer lotion! I have extremely dry skin and no matter what I do, my skin never felt moisturized. I got the Hempz lotion for Christmas and haven't felt that way since! I have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin and credit it all to this. This is the only scent I've ever tried, but I really like it because it's not too strong. It's 100% worth the price tag." in 16 reviews
  • "Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and I can even put it on my face without having any breakouts. keeps skin moisturized all day! " in 14 reviews
Melyssa K.
Surprise
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer is my absolute favorite body lotion. This particular scent is my top choice. It is slightly sweet but a little more sophisticated. I always get compliments when I use it. As far as the moisturization goes, it's exactly what I want from a body lotion. Thick but not heavy or greasy. It absorbs wonderfully and locks in moisture without leaving you oily.
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I love all of the hempz products. As a marijuana supporter I love these, (originally why I even tried them) and for those who are not the products are still amazing! Definitely helps moisturize my skin and get rid of dry flaky skin. Nice and gentle on the skin as well. I always buy mine at tj maxx they are about 12$ if I remember correctly. There’s many variations and scents of their products so most likely there is one for everybody! I have tried like 4 different kinds, love all of them just the same! If you have never tried this brand I definitely recommend it.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Oh my gracious there are not enough words to describe how much I love this lotion... it is some of the best lotion I have ever used and I have a lot of favorites that this has surpassed.it smells absolutely amazing and the smell stays.. but is never too strong. You have to try this. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Desiraee O.
Visalia
Great product! The scent is terrific! If you like a great sweet soft smell, this is the scent for you. The con is that it was difficult for me to find again. I have sensitive skin, I was very pleased that I was able to use this to hydrate my skin without any issues. Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This lotion is so good! I initially bought it because I fell in love with the scent. The vanilla plum might be my favorite scent from Hempz! It is extremely moisturizing and doesn’t leave a sticky, tacky residue. I seriously love this!
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
Every scent and type of Hempz lotion is absolutely amazing! No greasy feeling afterward and the scents are all so good! I’m a bargain shopper and I generally don’t prefer to buy higher end products for lotions and stuff because I used to think they’re all the same, until I tried Hempz for the first time and was hooked! Ulta has deals on Hempz often, but you can also find it at discount stores like Marshall’s where it’s usually about half the price! I recommend this line often to everyone. I get so many compliments on how soft my skin is and I owe it all to Hempz!
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I love hempz products. I use this lotion on my face as well. It has a nice scent and does wonders for my dry skin. I use it everyday after I wash morning and night. It is very gentle, I have sensitive skin and I have no reaction to this lotion. I would recommend in a heartbeat
Mallory H.
I first used this lotion at my hair salon and I had to have it. The scent is wonderful and it keeps your skin so smooth. The price is a little higher for lotion but I believe that it is worth it. It does not leave a greasy residue on your skin like some other lotions do.
Bryce I.
Lincoln
MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER FOR DAY TO DAY USE. This keeps my hands nice and soft, moisturized. Helps the minor calluses and cut/ scrapes I have. And it smells like how i imagine Heaven to smell. Blissful, innocent, playful. I have bought this so many times and will more than likely buy a ton more.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
My favorite moisturizer! The smell alone will make you buy it. But how hydrating it leaves your skin will make you love it even more. I put on every day and the smell last all day long. I’m almost done with the bottle so I will be picking up another very shortly.
Zuzana K.
It looks good. I want to ask where I can buy this product? Thanks
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I've seen this stuff sold at several different tanning salons--does it work for that? Or is it more of an aftercare type lotion?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it good for dry skin?
Juliet H.
plamdale
I’m also new to this website

back