Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer

by Hempz

Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer ? do you use this lotion after shower? how do they use it? can I use after tanning?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Start your review of Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
This is a game changer lotion! I have extremely dry skin and no matter what I do, my skin never felt moisturized. I got the Hempz lotion for Christmas and haven't felt that way since! I have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin and credit it all to this. This is the only scent I've ever tried, but I really like it because it's not too strong. It's 100% worth the price tag.in reviews
Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and I can even put it on my face without having any breakouts. keeps skin moisturized all day! in reviews
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Mikaela D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer is the perfect moisturizer! I’ve bought multiple scents of this moisturizer and they all smell refreshing, clean and light without being overpowering. It leaves my skin super hydrated and absorbs into my skin very quickly without leaving a greasy residue feeling after. TJ Maxx always has them in stock!
Letram C.
Missouri City, TX
I have this Hempz lotion in 3 different scents. It smells great and the pump is easy to use! My skin feels so soft and relaxed! I use it at night before going to bed.
Adela K.
Millis, MA
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Adela K.
Loved the smell, but I couldn't open the pump (it was broke, I think). Hempz is an awesome product. I was able to return it and bought 2 bottles (I thought) of the same scent, but it was Blueberry Lavender which smells just as good!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Tia S.
I live this smell I'm addicted to this and can see myself buying more! My friend Angie has some at work and she recommend it and I'm so glad I listened. Can't wait to get more scents i like the fact they are different. Highly recommend and repurchase! Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer
Alexandra H.
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Alexandra H.
I adore Hempz lotion so much. I first tried it as a tester in a store and immediately loved it. It's such a smooth and gentle lotion and it smells great. It's not a typical scent that I usually go for but its interesting blend of fragrances made me buy a big bottle! I loved the scent and felt that it really hydrated and moisturized my dry skin. I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Luanda Q.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recommend this product so much, my skin is so smooth and so soft, not to mention the aroma they leave on the skin! I recommend
Brittini V.
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Obsessed with this brand and all the different scents they have. Right now I’m using vanilla plum and let me just say YES!!!! My new favorite thing ever. I wish I could find travel sizes and if you have seen them comment and let me know where to find it.
Sierra R.
Lino Lakes, MN
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only brand of body moisturizer that I use daily. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and I don't have to worry about dry legs with this stuff. My favorite scent is the Triple Moistire (Blue bottle, smells like the tropics) this Vanilla Plum is my second favorite scent. I would recommend. Go buy a bottle!
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this lotion at Ulta, but I have also seen it at places like Target and Wal-Mart. It comes in many scents, but this is one of my favorite! The lotion works well and keep skin hydrated for hours!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Becca H.
Not only do I love this brand but this is my favorite scent. I get so many compliments. It’s a soft yet sweet smell that isn’t overwhelming. It leaves my skin soft but not sticky. I feel that it has lasting moisture and I don’t need to apply over and over.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
il y a 10 mois
Christina W. il y a 5 mois
It can be used anytime. After the shower, before you go to bed, throughout the day. I use it daily on my hands as they dry out easily and start cracking and really helps to re moisturize and heal my hands. I don’t know about after tanning. I would do research to make sure whatever chemicals that are used in your tanning solution/lotion don’t counteract with the chemicals in the lotion.
kaitlynn M.
Quincy
il y a 2 ans
Brittany W. il y a 2 ans
The scents are often pretty light. I'd try it out! Maybe not for a daily, but in a pinch - do it. I do with my pineapple/honey and the original one.