BY HEMPZ

Triple Moisture Rich Herbal Whipped Crme Conditioner & Hair Mask - Hempz Triple Moisture Moisture-rich Daily Herbal Whipped Cr?me Conditioner & Hair Mask is fortified with our exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex to help revivehair's healthy radiance and provide all day moisture. All Day Moisture.Benefits to Clients:Conditions and hydrates helping to revive hair?s healthy radianceNon-greasy, lightweight formulaRich in antioxidants and fatty acids to help protect and moisturize your hairDeep moisturization that revitalizes, restores and nourishesParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan - Triple Moisture Rich Herbal Whipped Crme Conditioner & Hair Mask see more...

Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.
My favorite conditioner! It doesn't feel heavy on my hair and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair really soft and it doesn't feel filmy. The smells is amazing!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
A great conditioner that smells absolutely wonderful. It works great without weighing my hair down and it leaves my hair soft smooth and the smell is just to die for! Highly recommended. Even though it's a little bit more pricey than a regular drugstore conditioner or hair products, trust me it's well worth it!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
I love this conditioner it makes my hair smell awesome and feel great, it gives my hair a smooth, light weight feel and my hair is thick and curly and my hair looks great after use whether I blow dry or not. i use this every day and will be my go to product fr5om now on, the price is high but its worth it for all it does for my hair especially with all the hair dye I use