Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHempz
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with their exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. This signature Triple Moisture Whipped Body Creme provides deep 24-hour moisturization that softens even the driest skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning.

Does anyone else feel like this lotion is oily?
Is anyone finding this creme to not really be all that moisturizing? Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème
I Have heard about this product but have not used it? Do y’all recommend using this? What was your experience while using this product ?
Start your review of Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème!
Product Highlights
...feeling. It's gentle and smooth and I love the refreshing feeling as my dry skin soaks in the moisture. in reviews
...nourish your skin which I love (natural products). I have very dry and sensitive skin and this keeps my skin hydrates and dewy. in reviews
Rose O.
Fayetteville, NC
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Rose O.
I recieved a sample of the original one and then purchased this larger bottle in this smell..loved them both.I would recommend this brand highly.Makes your skin feel silky smooth.Comes in several fragrances...great price too!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Laura K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion smells sooooo amazing! It has helped my skin stay hydrated. I put it on after I get out of the shower and before bed . It make my skin feel so soft , Before using this I used to get little bumps on the backs of my arms and this has helped them disappear! Great product You should definitely check it out! Lot of 2 Hempz Sweet Pineapple And Honey Melon Moisturizer Lotion 17 oz
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Kimberly R.
Love this stuff! It smells great, and really keeps my skin hydrated even during the dry winter months. I will absolutely go for the bigger size next time! It’s slightly thicker than a normal body lotion, which I really enjoy.Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème Hempz
Julie W.
Las Vegas, NV
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Julie W.
Purchased at: Target
This triple moisture whipped body creme works wonders! I have been wanting to try it for quite some time so I grabbed the small bottle to have in my purse. I will be repurchasing very soon. It keeps my hands hydrated after using so much hand sanitizer these days.
Mikhala K.
Aurora, CO
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Mikhala K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like all hempz products (I use the shampoo and conditioner in this same variety) but the triple moisture feels so nice on the skin and smells incredible! 😍 it smells exactly like love potion scent from Victoria’s Secret!
Ashley B.
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Ashley B.
I have the hempz blushing grapefruit and raspberry crème this is conditioner and smells amazing. The first time I used it I thought it was lotion, but it’s even better used as conditioner!
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Margaret L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this handy purse size moisturizer 🧴 for my hands and arms!Great value for my money!A little more fragrance would be great 👍! I use this everyday since I live in a hot climate!#Influenster
Megan C.
Globe
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Megan C.
Strong smell. Not bad, just strong. It’s hydrating, but the scent bothers my sensitive skin. Going to try coconut & watermelon kind next if I can find it.
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Amaya M.
I love the smell of this lotion and it really moisturizes my skin! I use it on my hands mostly and it lasts me the whole day. I don't use it all the time, but when I do it doesn't disappoint! I definitely would recommend this product!
Ginger S.
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only moisturizer I use after trying numerous other brands throughout the years. The fragrance is wonderful. It's a soft, fresh scent with a touch of citrus.. It's not oily or greasy. It moisturizes my dry skin better than anything I've ever used. It's absorbed quickly and doesn't stain my clothes. My skin stays hydrated all day. I can use it in the Summer without the melting feeling other moisturizers gave me. It costs a little more but we'll worth it. I stock up on it when it's on sale. Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corin H.
Rosedale, BC
il y a 3 mois
Anna A. il y a 2 mois
That’s weird cause it works for me. Maybe try something that is extra moisturizing. 🙂
Malika K.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 5 mois
kylie D. il y a 4 mois
Honestly love hempz. I have sensitive skin and I havent had an issue with any of these products. My go to is the sensitive skin one, or the whipped strawberry. My to favorites, if used regularly I notice my skin feels and looks so nourished. Which one is your favorite?
Bianka C.
Tularosa, NM
Asia W.
il y a 10 mois
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème ? How well did this work for you?
Crystal T. il y a 7 mois
I love it. This is my favorite! It keeps my skin nicely moisturized.
Maranda D.
7237 w Susan st
il y a un an
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème ? How good is this actually because I've been wanting one so bad
Crystal T. il y a 7 mois
I love it! This stuff is amazing :)