BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHempz
Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm

Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm

by Hempz

Hempz Triple Moisture Hydrating Lip Balm moisturizes chapped lips with shea butter while soothing aloe calms irritation. This balm coats lips with the subtle flavor of Frosted Peppermint and Vanilla Sugar.

Enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil
Paraben-Free
Gluten-Free
THC-Free

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau​,​ Sodium Laureth Sulfate​,​ Fragrance (Parfum)​,​ Cocamidopropyl Betaine​,​ DISODIUM LAUROAMPHODIACETATE,​ SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE,​ PPG-2 HYDROXYETHYL COCAMIDE,​ CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL,​ Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract​,​ CALODENDRUM CAPENSE NUT OIL,​ Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract​,​ Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil​,​ BUTROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER,​ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil​,​ Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract​,​ Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil​,​ Glycerin​,​ Cocamidopropylamine Oxide​,​ Phenoxyethanol​,​ PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate​,​ Benzyl Benzoate​,​ Hexylene Glycol​,​ PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE,​ ALOE BARBADNSIS LEAF JUICE,​ Sodium Chloride​,​ METHYL GLUCETH-10 PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES,​ Isopropyl Alcohol​,​ Citric Acid​,​ Disodium EDTA​,​ Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin​,​ POLYQUATEMIUM-7,​ Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate​,​ Sodium Benzoate​,​ Potassium Sorbate​,​ Tocopherol​,​ PEG-8​,​ Carbomer​,​ Sodium Citrate​,​ Biotin​.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm!
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Beri H.
I really liked this product because it DOES the job!! It sure moisturizes the lips like a good lip balm should and it’s also long lasting, which is rare when it comes to lip balms. I’m giving it four instead of five stars just because even though I like the flavor, I find it a bit too much and texture wise it’s a little heavy. [product:hempz-triple-moisture-frosted-peppermint-&-vanilla-sugar-herbal-lip-balm]
Kaylee M.
Amazing smell!!! Around Christmas this made the perfect stocking stuffer and it was a hit. Formula is very creamy so it doesn't hold up well in a pocket since it melts so hence the 4 stars other than that flaw in formula it's very moisturizing and lasts a while on. Love this stuff!
kaitlan B.
Omg I am obsessed with this lip balm. It is very oily and glossy like a gloss but applied like a chap stick and moisturizes so good! It’s larger than a normal chap stick. A little more expensive but oh my goodness it’s so every penny. It has a really nice taste to it as well. Smells amazing!
Cheyenne A.
Riverbank, CA
Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Cheyenne A.
This is my lip balm I keep in my purse for work. Really hydrating and it smells/tastes really good!! I haven't had it for very long because it came in a Christmas bundle I purchased from ULTA but I can already tell I'm going to use the whole thing
Lindsay S.
1,352 reviews
Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I am actually doing a review on the latest holiday scent of peppermint vanilla swirl which I must say smells absolutely delicious I brought mine from my local Ulta for about $7.99 and so far I am liking the product when applied to the lips it feels very cooling and minty due to the peppermint in the lip balm my lips feel super smooth and hydrated only thing I don't like is it can be a little to thick when applied.
Monica R.
Holt, MI
Hempz Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Lip Balm uploaded by Monica R.
I'm currently have a different flavor but similar tubing. The lip balm can have a bit of a weird sometimes but it's very moisturizing. Works really well before bed or for repairative purposes.
Jana G.
I’m obsessed with all things Hempz. I love the little minty tingle I get from this, it smells amazing as always and this might be a new fave. I swear by this brand of lip balm during this winter months because it works without leaving me my lips feel greasy.
Nekelda B.
Humble, TX
Me encanta este producto es uno de mis favorito y el aroma muy esquisito y muy agradable
Gisel C.
Bakersfield, CA
Received this as a gift in a bundle with other Hempz products for Christmas. It was very moisturizing and felt great on. It also smelled great.
Anna H.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
The only good thing I can say is that the product smells good. This did not moisturize my lips at all, and I found that it wasn’t long-wearing at all. Also, it tastes bad if it gets in your mouth. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?