Hempz Touch Of Summer Daily Moisturizer

by Hempz

Gradually Creates a Golden Glow Just by Moisturizing. Enriched with pure organic hemp seed oil & subtle color enhancers. Pure organic hemp seed oil helps hydrate and condition the skin while providing excellent skin nourishment & moisturization. Subtle self-tanners help enhance skin s natural color, tone, and summer radiance. Paraben-free Add a touch of summer for that perfect golden glow all year long, just by moisturizing.  Designed specifically for medium skin tones, this Daily Moisturizer enriched with Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil, gradually delivers the perfect amount of subtle self-tanners to even out skin tone whi.

I want to order Hempz Touch of summer MEd.
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
How well does this product work?
Start your review of Hempz Touch Of Summer Daily Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...smell of most self tanners, almost an almond scent IMO. Plus it's very moisturizing that I don't need another lotion step. in reviews
...price is great and the tube lasts a long time. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to everyone that likes a tan without being in the sun.in reviews
...others I seen. I have no cons and it's highly recommend to anyone with dry skin. in reviews
Amy S.
This is my favorite bronzing moisturizer! It helps to keep my tan lasting longer and skin feeling like a baby’s butt! This is the only tan extender that I have found that doesn’t make me to look orange.
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
I love this !! It leaves your skin super soft all day !!! Unlike other ones when you put some one then 20 min later it feels like you didn’t put any on.
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
I love the natural glow of this! It leaves my skin soft and has a wonderful fragrance. After several uses I started to notice that I had a glowing tan look.
Gia C.
Gives a nice glowy tan I have olive skin but love to add some extra color. I look tanned 😊😊 must try this again
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect for when you want to add a little bit of bronzing color to your body. Fairly cheap compared to other similar lotions. Smells great and moisturizers your skin. I would buy this product again.
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IL
Love this. Smells great and keeps my skin really soft. Purchased it from ulta and would buy again !
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is very nice, and I dont feel guilty putting it on my skin because its natural and Gluten free. It feels nice and has a nice tint to it. It smells really nice too, I have been buying it off Amazon because this product is tough to find at the stores around me.
WhyHelloSaf ..
Bowling Green, OH
I use this underneath my makeup, overall great product. Takes time to settle in but while waiting I do my brows
Magen D.
So moisturizing! It feels so good on the body! It doesn't give you that sticky and heavy feeling it's nice, smooth & light! I love it! It's harsh on the skin at all and it smells so GOOOOOOODD! My gosh it smells good!
Rebecca A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product with the hopes of getting a sun kissed tan. It did not give a nice natural glow. Like many self tanners my hands turned a tint of orange even with hand washing after application