BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
This is hands down the best smelling lotion I've ever used. I am a fan of the Hempz line but the Pineapple and Honey Melon scent is my favorite. My two complaints are the price and also that the lotion is light. If you have dry skin, this lotion might not work well since it's not really heavy duty. I have oily skin and use this mostly in the summer and it works fine for me.
Annie s.
oroville
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
My mother uses the Hempz Original Herbal Moisturizer and she swears by it. I usually hate lotion because I don’t like when they leave me feeling sticky for a while after application. The original doesn’t flatter my nose very much so I decided to try the Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer scent and I will never go back! This is by far the best smelling and long lasting moisturizer I have found. For years I have been trying to find something that will help me with moisture and this has definitely helped ☺️
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
The first  saying that you noticed is the amazing smell! It smells so good that you almost want to eat it.

The next thing that you will notice is that it absorbs quickly into your skin, and really gives a fresh hydrated feel and look to your skin.

It is gentle on my daughters sensitive skin but also hardy enough to do the trick on my extra dry skin.

I love all of the Hempz product‘s, But this truly IS my FAVORITE!
serina M.
fresno
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I absolutely love Hempz products! It’s so refreshing every time I use it. Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon is one of my favorites from them! My other favorite is their “LIMITED EDITION Peach Rosé” which by the way Ulta is having a sale right now for buy 1 get 50% off!

Can’t wait till my order comes in! 🙌💕

But I definitely recommend Hempz!Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Love this stuff! I got the smaller bottle as a gift from my boyfriend's mom and I can't get over how good it smells; it reminds me of pina coladas and sitting on a beach in Hawaii...on top of that, it absorbs into my skin very quickly and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. I think it's the perfect lotion for warmer weather. Would definitely recommend and will look into purchasing more when I'm all out!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought this for my mom for her birthday after using a little from my friends salon station. It smelled so good that I knew my mom would love it. The consistency is very light and left my hands feeling very soft. The pineapple scent is just the cherry on top. It was a little over $10, but great for the amount of lotion is contains. I might even buy one for myself!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This smells so good and my skin is softer than it’s ever been. I’ve always strayed away from this brand because it’s a bit out of my price budget, but I got a travel size portion of the lip gloss and this body moisturizer and it smells awesome and does a great job. I would recommend!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I carry this in my purse and it never fails, every time I pull it out and use it, I get compliments and people asking if they can use some. There is something about this fragrance that people are drawn to!! Probably because it smells like an island drink with an umbrella in it. Lovely little experience putting on this gem.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I use it all over my body every night and I feel like I'm falling asleep in a tropical paradise. It's very moisturizing and affordable if you buy it on Amazon (WAY cheaper there than anywhere I've found). Just look at the picture, you'll see how much I love it. I've had this bottle for maybe 2 and a half months - it's 500mL/17fl. Oz. I've used OVER HALF! That's how much I love this stuff. It also soaks into the skin quickly so you don't feel greasy/sticky at all! Lovely product. Will buy forever and ever!!
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I love this lotion! From the sweet scent to how well it moisturizes my skin, this really has a lot going for it. I started using Hempz brand a long time ago when I first discovered their After Sun lotion. It was great for after tanning. There are lots of delicious scents to choose from, and the bottle lasts a long time too.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Heather P.
Does this leave your hands/skin greasy?