BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Aubrey J.
I love Hempz lotion! The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't keep my skin hydrated for very long after i put it on, so I have to constantly reapply throughout the day. I think I would buy it again because it's at a cheaper price but I would rather buy one that's longer lasting.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
The smell of this lotion makes my heart so happy, its amazing and its so hydrating for my skin. It's made a huge difference in my dry spot areas on the back of my arms and elbows as well as my feet and knees. It really works wonders and so does their chap stick, I just love this brand.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Best lotion/moisturizer. The smells are so subtle and soothing, not overpowering. I love using this as hand and body lotion because it sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy. You can get this at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for like $12! That's a steal considering how much it really costs and the size of the bottle.
Kelsey S.
Cornelius, OR
This is by far my favorite Hempz lotion. I use this every day on my body after I get out of the shower. I also carry a mini one in my purse. Every time I use it people ask me what it is and where they can get it. Would highly recommend.
Kallie B.
I swear this stuff smells like a vacation. Hands down BEST lotion brand I have ever used. It never leaves my skin feeling greasy like some lotion brands do. Makes my skin super soft and very luxury feeling and you get a TON of product in the bottle. I use mine at least twice a day and it last me about 5-6 months. But it is a must buy.
LA N.
I love this scent, it's so sweet and fresh. Hempz makes great moisturizers. They aren't sticky or heavy, they absorb so well and leave behind a pleasant light scent. I wish they made more limited edition scents in travel sizes, since I love putting them in my purse and on my desk.
Chieng L.
Anoka, MN
My favorite! I work at ulta and this is my go to lotion every time I come in. Sometimes I would forget to put on lotion and I always come to this lotion. It has a very nice small and it's very nice!
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
Not only is the moisturizing lotion super lightweight and extremely hydrating, but it makes you smell like a tropical popsicle! It is far from being thick but it gives your skin the hydrating hug it really needs from a lotion. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
New to this product and I already Love it. I purchased it at Ulta. I bought a mini size first than the big one. I was looking for something me and my fiancé would be able to use. I don’t want to be using my other scented lotions so quick. And this one topped all. I love it.
melissa h.
I love this lotion. It is not too thick and it is not too watery. The smell of it is fabulous. It is the perfect summer scent. It keeps me moisturized all day and leaves my skin smelling amazing all day. Hempz always comes out with the most amazing lotion scents.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.