BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Sena D.
These lotions are good and moisturizing, but i do not like the smell whatsoever, and its quite strong. If you cant handle bad scents, i would not recommend this to you. I cant even explain the smell but it drives me nuts, which is why I don't buy it anymore. There are other lotions that are just as moisturizing that have a better scent or no scent at all.
Kirsten H.
My newest all time favorite moisturizer for body. Hempz is very moisturizing for the skin and does not leave your hands slippery like other lotions tend to. It is definitely worth the price for a regular size because it will last. Not to mention lastly but definitely not least this specific scent is absolutely amazing I looooove the smell! So sweet
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I love the smell of this moisturizer. It is quite a think lotion, so it's not the most hydrating, but it leaves such a nice smell and feel on my skin. I purchased this from Ulta, and I highly recommend this lotion for those who are looking for a nice smelling lotion.
Devan B.
Yum.  This is a great summer smell.  I liked this so much that I bought a travel size of it for my purse.  It has a sweet smell with a bit of tropical tones, with the benefit of any Hempz brand lotion.  I always get compliments when I wear it.  I just wish this brand wasn't so expensive.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love Hempz products for my hair and the way it smells. This is my first lotion I bought from the brand. It's effective for moisturizing my skin everyday. I can tell a difference in the way my skin feels! I love the scent of this product and how it makes me smell good, so I think this is what I'm going to keep buying for awhile.
Melissa  I.
Overland Park, KS
There is nothing like a smelly good moisturizer. I love all Hempz products as they always moisturize and don't leave that sticky feeling that some moisturizers leave after application. If you want a product that will truly moisturize and make you feel fresh and clean after application I would def recommend this.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Really good scents together! I love hempz products they don't tend to disappoint! The only thing I wish they changed was something in the product where you didn't have to re apply since the bottle tips you can't travel with! Other than that the scent just Brings you to a tropical island feel and smells marvelous!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
I use this lotion everyday. I love love love love it. When my babies were brand new - used it on them too. I know that it can sound shocking to some being that it’s derived from the hemp plant but let me tell you their skin is gorgeous and it smells so good. The scent lasts forever I just love it!!!
Kristian B.
Hutchinson, KS
Besides smelling wonderful, it's a very good lotion! And, it's an okay price for the size of bottle you get. It's been in my summer routine, it's definitely made a good impression, I plan on buying a different bottle and type for the fall! I would recommend! It's a bit pricey, but worth it!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Best lotion/moisturizer. The smells are so subtle and soothing, not overpowering. I love using this as hand and body lotion because it sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy. You can get this at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for like $12! That's a steal considering how much it really costs and the size of the bottle.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.