BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Kelsey L.
Smells amazing, and decent price. A bottle lasts me up to a year! Smells strongly though, i love that but it gives my mother a headache. I wish it was a little thivker as it is almost runny. A small bit goes a long way!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This is one of my favorite lotion brands. Definitely a go to always. The scent is amazing and also the way it feels, it's a little oily but in a good way. It definitely leaves your skin super moisturized.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This is the absolute best lotion I’ve ever used! I always carry a mini of this in my purse. Its worth every penny for the level of moisturizing you get. The scent is wonderful and is a great pick me up.
Miranda O.
Grand Prairie, TX
Hempz is my favorite body lotion brand!! I have a big bottle of this at home and also a small travel one in my purse. Really hydrates dry skin and doesn’t feel too oily! All of their scents are amazing
Sloane L.
High Falls
Smells delicious and yummy. Moisturized my skin fairly well but made me itchy. My skin is weird and sensitive and I wish it would have worked better with this lotion. Would recommend to others.
Monica R.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Other more...
Smell like pineapple and melon together, hydrating cream for hands and body, not heavy.
Nice presentation , so nice bottle to decorate the bath mirror. Or booth station in beauty salon.
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this lotion this lotion is the best lotion there a he's amazing yeah oh my God has a pot leaf on it but you guys will be really surprised what you can do at 10
India A.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
The lotion is a bit pricey for my liking. It is moisturizing however it can be a bit greasy. I would recommend applying a small amount because the smell can be overpowering.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
smells amazing! i love this lotion it makes my hands super soft and would buy over and over again! super hard to find but when i do find it i love to buy as many as possible
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
Smells absolutely amazing, leaves my skin feeling insanely soft without the greasy film after applying, which is important to me because I HATE greasy lotion. Highly recommend.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.