BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
Anyone who’s ever used this knows it’s the bomb. Every time I put this on someone asks what smells good, and it does. It’s like a fruity pineapple but not too sweet. Oh and it totally leaves your skin feeling like a baby’s behind for the rest of the day.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love Hempz. Especially there travel size. I usually always have one in my purse. Its great especially if you dont have time to apply moisturizer in the morning you can just apply throughout the day. The scents that they carry are absolutely smellicious! lol.
Shellie D.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I got this in a sample subscription program and it is AMAZING.  It smells soooooo good!  And it moisturizes without being super greasy!  It's a little pricier than a cheap drugstore brand but so worth it! I will def purchase again!
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Any Hempz that you can find is going to smell great and be one of the most moisturizing lotions ever! Both me and my husband use these bottles right up! I love how they change regularly with the seasons, but wish they’d bring back certain scents!
Makiya C.
I love the scent of this lotion. It’s not overwhelming at all and it lasts for a long time. I typically don’t wear perfume with this lotion because it smells so nice on its own. I’d buy it solely for the smell but it also is a great moisturizer
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My boyfriend has a mini one of these with him and every time he puts it on it smells the entire room. It also leaves his hands super soft. I recommend the travel size of these for girls and guys who like a nice scented lotion that’s cruelty free
Maela N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I bought the travel size of this lotion and it lasted me a very long time until I bought the full size one . This lotion in particular smells AMAZING and makes me skin so soft . It lasts longer, stays on your skin longer, and moisturizes better than any other lotion I’ve bought before
Allie K.
Levittown , PA
This lotion is amazing. It smells great and is so moisturizing. I use it right when I get out of the shower on my freshly shaved legs and my super dry arms. I use this lotion every 3 days and my skin feels amazingly soft. The smell is definitely the best part of all Hempz products.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Anything Hempz is bound to be amazing and this lotion didn’t disappoint! It’s so moisturizing and makes you feel so fresh and smooth like you just stepped on a tropical island! It’s worth every penny and I would definitely recommend!
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Want to smell amazing and have you skin looking great! Get this product right here! It smells amazing all day and it’s strong enough other by passers notice the scent it’s not overwhelming it’s perfect I use this after a shower. Helps with dry cracked hands as well.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.