BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My boyfriend has a mini one of these with him and every time he puts it on it smells the entire room. It also leaves his hands super soft. I recommend the travel size of these for girls and guys who like a nice scented lotion that’s cruelty free
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Anything Hempz is bound to be amazing and this lotion didn’t disappoint! It’s so moisturizing and makes you feel so fresh and smooth like you just stepped on a tropical island! It’s worth every penny and I would definitely recommend!
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
This formula is thick enough to be moisturizing but not tacky or heavy on the skin. I love the smell. Of this summery scent. I use this after the shower and it keeps my self tan lasting so much longer. I highly recommend.
Madisen M.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This is the best lotion around! Keeps my hands moisturized for what seems like forever! It smells great and keeps my hands feeling smooth. It’s a little expensive but definitely worth it. Always my go to lotion to buy!
Malia R.
Phoenix, AZ
Doesn’t make me look greasy but moisturizes my skin! It smells so good and you can smell it all day!!! I use it almost every day and even keep a mini in my car. It’s not a heavy scent so it smells clean and fresh.
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
The smell of this! Oh my. I use it all year long. In the summer because it is such a classic, summery scent. In the winter, because I wish it was summer! It works great on even the driest skin. Love, love, love!!!
D'Atra N.
Savannah, GA
one of the most amazing smells EVER! fell in love the first time i smelled this. lighter consistency, not too thick.. very moisturizing but the scent is really my reasoning for continuing to use. great product.
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
I love this product!!! It is so wonderful and really moisturized my skin. The smell is amazing and it doesn’t feel sticky or greasy at all!! It’s very inexpensive and you get a lot of lotion! Will repurchase!
Kelsey L.
Smells amazing, and decent price. A bottle lasts me up to a year! Smells strongly though, i love that but it gives my mother a headache. I wish it was a little thivker as it is almost runny. A small bit goes a long way!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This is one of my favorite lotion brands. Definitely a go to always. The scent is amazing and also the way it feels, it's a little oily but in a good way. It definitely leaves your skin super moisturized.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.