BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?5 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box...2 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
sarah p.
Hatfield , PA
This one is my favorite, it’s more about the scent then it is the actual product and what it does for you. It moisturizes but not a lot, it’s just like any other lotion. It smells amazing it’s sweet but not over powering to the point of giving you a headache and it last a while not only on skin but in product life. You only need the size of a dime to cover your hands
Ashley T.
Hampton, TN
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
" Love this product" I have extremely dry skin in the winter months and this has been the best lotion to help with it and it smells amazing. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your body and your skin absorbs it so well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
It's a beautiful smelling lotion that brings out a smile and happy feelings every time you put it on. My BF loves the smell so much. It makes my skin feel amazing & the bottle is cute.
Madison P.
Big Sandy
AMAZING. I love this lotion so much, i use it every morning to keep my tanning lotion staying longer and I swear by this one. The smell is amazing and it stays on a while. This will be a perfect summer scent!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Oh my goodness, my new favorite body lotion! Im on my 3rd or 4th big bottle! I use it after a shower, sometimes as a perfume, sometimes because I just love the scent! Its great as a all over lotion! Try it! They have many different scents but this is the one I cant get enough of! Its a little expensive, but its worth it. You can buy it at Ulta.
Livvi D.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I kept this in my bathroom and had to buy some for gifts since my mom and friends would always use my lotion every chance they got! I love this fragrance since I prefer tropical and fruity fragrances, but regardless of which Hempz lotion i use, the moisture it gives my skin is incredible and lasts all day. It's helped with my bumpy skin on my arms and thighs too
Nikki F.
Spokane, WA
This is my FAVORITE brand of lotion. I'm extremely sensitive to dyed and fragrances and this does not break me out at all. Plus the smell is AMAZING. It makes my dry hands stay moisturized all day long (with my job I'm required to use hand sanitizer about 15 times an hour, lord help me). Definitely worth the buy.
Olivia H.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This lotion is so great. I love Hempz and how great it is for my skin! I get super dry skin in the winter but this lotion helps me stay hydrated and healthy. All of their lotions also smell amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Mandie F.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
The BEST smelling Hemp product there is! Seriously I sampled this at Ulta one day but they didn’t sell it in the store. As soon as I got home I ordered 2 bottles online, one for me and one for my mom. It’s the perfect summer lotion! I get compliments on the scent all the time and love how smooth it makes my arms and legs feel.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion smells so good and is so softening and hydrating. I love using this in the summer. It is incredibly uplifting and even my boyfriend loves to use it. It lasts a long time, which is great since it’s a $23 lotion. It isn’t really worth $23 if you ask me but for some reason it’s still worth 5 stars.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Heather P.
Does this leave your hands/skin greasy?