BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Katie D.
Kamloops, BC
This is my absolute favourite body moisturizer lotion. I love that it's a natural product and the scent is heavenly. it doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy feeling, and soaks into your skin. it's a fairly good size bottle for the price. i bought mine at a local head shop only cause my friend worked there and got a discount. other than that i would go to Chatters hair salon to buy them. they are about $20-25 a bottle and i would highly recommend not only this scent but the brand itself for all their other products as well.
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
I Loooove this natural product and I have found that it is one of the only products that really works wonders for my dry, sensitive skin through the harsh Canadian winters. I kept a bottle on my desk at work, and would use it often as I was always running around town for errands and was in and out of the cold all day. Don't know what I would have done without this!
Vanessa T.
Hempz is bar none of my favourite moisturizer's… But they hit it out of the ballpark with the sweet pineapple honey melon...smells so real you want to take a sip… And it moisturizes amazing to boot❤
Melanie R.
100 mile house , BC
I'm a big hemp supporter so for me to try this product was just a given because of all the natural properties in it but the smell is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to try the others
Ally G.
Winnipeg, MB
One of my favourite moisturizers for my body! Use after showers and every morning! Also carry a small travel size in my purse! Perfect to add a great sent to your body
Kristen F.
Whitewood
I absolutely LOVE this product! Hempz is an amazing line of products but the Pineapple & Honey Melon is THE best smelling and long lasting body lotion out there! It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it absorbs quickly leaving you smelling fresh and fruity!
Kristyn G.
Waterford, ON
Such a luxurious moisturizer. Thick and creamy. I love to use it on my dry hands in the winter. I put it on my feet and put socks on after at night. Love this product!!!
Sara A.
Love this lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky. It absorbs quickly and the smell is amazing. It's too bad that it is limited edition. I suggest stocking up because if your friends or family try it...it's bound to go missing ;)
Jennifer W.
Best lotion ever! I just don't know what else to say other than that!, it's amazing, the smell is so good you could just smell it all day and it makes your skin so soft and silky smooth, I love everything about this product!
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
they are all amazing worth the price 100% sososo good not sure of the different scents but the hemp formula is the best feels amazing everywhere
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.