BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
It's a high quality moisturizer that doesn't smell like a medicine cabinet. In fact, it smells better than Victoria's Secret & Bath & Body Works products. No greasy feel either.My favorite lotion! My friend used this last year for after the sun..I tried it once and I am hooked!! I love the light pineapple scent!
Chelsi K.
Porthill , ID
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I was introduced to this lotion by a friend and it has forever changed my life.
First of the smell is amazing!!!
I have extremely dry skin and use this twice a day. It never makes me oily and Continuously keeps my skin hydrated. It is a little on the expensive side but worth it.
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
Great for travelling! However I'm actually not a huge fan of the smell of this particular scent but that's only because I'm just not much of a melon person. Besides that it's a great lotion.
Shelene W.
Wetaskiwin , AB
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I love how moisturizing this product is. I used it almost every day but I can’t find it any more. Had such a nice scent to it and would highly recommend to any one who can find it!
Onto T.
I can’t even begin to describe this smell. That’s what got me! A friend was wearing it and every time I walked by her it smelled amazing!!! It leaves my skin nice and soft too but the smell gets so many compliments and everyone asks what it is! Love it so much!
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I have this in the fresh watermelon and coconut scent. It is such a great cream, it sinks into your skin quickly, smells amazing and has a bunch of different scents and other ones for different problem areas. I love this stuff!!!!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This is a really thick and moisturizing body cream. I was introduced to it at my friends house and I immediately went out and bought myself some. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. I love it!
Sarah S.
As a vegan and someone who only uses cruelty free products this is a god send! I use this product on a day to day basis as a moisturiser and a primer whenever I am wearing makeup. It is very light feeling on the skin and drys into the skin within seconds which is amazing. However too much product leaves the skin feeling very greasy. Tried most of the range but the sweet pineapple and honey melon is my absolute favourite because of the sweet smell, all my partner does is smell my face once I use it. A must have for anyone who wants soft, greasy free and amazing smelling skin.
Katie D.
Kamloops, BC
This is my absolute favourite body moisturizer lotion. I love that it's a natural product and the scent is heavenly. it doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy feeling, and soaks into your skin. it's a fairly good size bottle for the price. i bought mine at a local head shop only cause my friend worked there and got a discount. other than that i would go to Chatters hair salon to buy them. they are about $20-25 a bottle and i would highly recommend not only this scent but the brand itself for all their other products as well.
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
I Loooove this natural product and I have found that it is one of the only products that really works wonders for my dry, sensitive skin through the harsh Canadian winters. I kept a bottle on my desk at work, and would use it often as I was always running around town for errands and was in and out of the cold all day. Don't know what I would have done without this!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.