BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
This is my new favorite body lotion. It leabes my skin feeling so soft and the smell is absolutely to die for. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical island.
Melissa A.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I absolutely love the smell! It’s so creamy but absorbs quickly so it doesn’t leave a sticky residue after application. I want to try the vanilla scent next.
Hiwan S.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Amazing! I have really dry skin and using this product has kept my skin soft and smelling good all day! This brand as a whole is so great. I highly recommend
Jordan L.
I love Hempz products! Their lotions all smell great, and this one especially. I use this religiously on my hands and arms. Would definitely purchase again!
Robin  P.
Canal Fulton, OH
Hempz Pineapple and Honey is what I use daily. The scent is SO yummy! My boyfriend always says I smell good, which is pretty nice since he actually notices!
Morgan B.
Rexburg
This lotion is amazing. It smells like heaven in a bottle and has helped smooth the cracks in my hands very quickly. I will always have this lotion on hand!
Marcella B.
I love all natural brands. The better the ingredients the better I feel using it! I believe in the results I get from this lotion! Great for every moisture!
A H.
Normal , IL
Great.
Great moisturizing lotion.
Great smell.
Highly recommend this product!
You receive a huge bottle for a great price.
I will definitely purchase again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I first tried this in ULTA! Smells so GOOOOOD!! Moisturizes your body so well and I can’t get over the scent it’s just amazing! definitely recommend this!!
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Such a good product! Smells so good and really sinks into the skin. I hate it when moisturizers feel greasy but this one is super light and sinks right in!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.