BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...2 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Tierra H.
Concord, NC
This smells AMAZING!!! It did pretty good to moisturize. I will say it's a bit pricier but it definitely is worth it. I picked up mine at the local Ulta and I would buy it again and I would also recommend it
Amanda R.
So i had a different hemp lotion from a different brand before but i ran out so i saw Hempz at ulta and i bought it to try it but its not as hydrating as the one i used to have it doesnt lock in the moister long enough
Jennifer M.
Milton, WI
Absolutely love this stuff. Hempz in general has a very silky feel to it and this scent is no different. Speaking of the scent...so good; sweet but not to fruity like some others.
Caroline H.
This lotion has a great smell, but unfortunately isn't the best moisturizer. This product is pretty pricey and I feel like I can get more moisturizing products for cheaper.
lidi M.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Pineapple & honey are a wonderful duo!
• AMAZING fragrance
• nice texture effect
• portable , doesn’t do bad in hot weather
• affordable!
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
While this is pricey it is worth every penny. My body feels so soft and hydrated and smells amazing after using. Its long lasting and I highly recommend this!
Megan F.
St Francis, WI
Totally obsessed with this scent!! I'm so sad it was limited edition, I have started buying it off eBay already!! so sweet and fruity, can't get enough of it.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
This is my new favorite body lotion. It leabes my skin feeling so soft and the smell is absolutely to die for. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical island.
Robin  P.
Canal Fulton, OH
Hempz Pineapple and Honey is what I use daily. The scent is SO yummy! My boyfriend always says I smell good, which is pretty nice since he actually notices!
Jordan L.
I love Hempz products! Their lotions all smell great, and this one especially. I use this religiously on my hands and arms. Would definitely purchase again!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Where can you get this?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?