BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...2 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Tequila C.
I love this lotion ! Its smells really good and leaves my band so soft ! I defintely recommend this for dry hands also because its really moisturizing. The sent last for a few minutes.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This stuff leaves my skin so soft, silky, and most importantly HYDRATED. I've been tanning lately so I needed a lotion that would keep my skin from drying out. And this definitely does the trick. The scent is so sweet and citrusy too. I always get compliments on it.
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
I use this lotion multiple times a day and it just smells delicious. My friends always want some after smelling it. It isn't very greasy and it keeps my hands soft and not clammy.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love almost all of hempz products. Especially all the lotions. They work so great for my skin. I mostly use their lotions in the winter when my skin is very dry. I also love to use these lotions in the summer after tanning or swimming.
The smell! Omg it smells so amazing! It smells more peachy than anything. It absorbs very well and always leave my skin feeling hydrated. It's never greasy. It is pricey for lotion but it is in a big bottle. It doesn't take much to get the job done. Overall really like this lotion.
Jennifer C.
Colchester, VT
This is the most delicious smelling lotion i have ever used. The scent is strong, in a good way, and it sticks with you for hours. It moisturizers my skin really, really well. The value cannot be beat. I have had the same bottle forever now. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Malia R.
Avondale, AZ
Doesn’t make me look greasy but moisturizes my skin! It smells so good and you can smell it all day!!! I use it almost every day and even keep a mini in my car. It’s not a heavy scent so it smells clean and fresh.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I love the smell of this moisturizer! It makes me feel like it's summer every time I use it. I really enjoy this line of body lotion in general. They aren't too thick and moisturizer the skin well. I will repurchase!
Danielle W.
This stuff smells so good. It is so sweet and fruity. It makes me feel so happy. The lotion its self is very hydrating and not greasy and it absorbs so quickly. Continued use makes my skins so smooth and soft. I love it.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This is another one of my favorite scents from hempz. It's sweet but not overpowering. It's a little girly so my boyfriend won't use it but that's okay, more for me hehe 😜 it's moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy. Love it!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Where can you get this?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?