BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Kristian B.
Hutchinson, KS
Besides smelling wonderful, it's a very good lotion! And, it's an okay price for the size of bottle you get. It's been in my summer routine, it's definitely made a good impression, I plan on buying a different bottle and type for the fall! I would recommend! It's a bit pricey, but worth it!
Melissa G.
Smells amazing and makes me feel like I just left the beach! Is a great after shower moisturizer to keep my skin feeling healthy and soft. Not too heavy that I feel like I'm wearing lotion all day long.
Lea H.
I love the hemp lotions. And this one smells so good!! It's a perfect size to fit in my purse or scrub pockets and I just love the hemp lotions. Though they are a little expensive they are so worth it.
Henry T.
I saw this lotion and was interested when the lotion uses hemp to moisturize my skin. Hempz lotion smells good and does an excellent job at relieving my dry skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to everyone.
Naomi D.
This is arguably the best smelling moisturizer I own. It's lightweight for the summer but the other reason I can't give it the full 5 stars is because it can't stand up to my winter skin like my body butters can.
Amy V.
Love this lotion! The scent is unbelievable! It smells so good! Keeps my skin moisturized and not feeling so greasy! Product is a little bit on the pricier side but overall worth the money!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
New to this product and I already Love it. I purchased it at Ulta. I bought a mini size first than the big one. I was looking for something me and my fiancé would be able to use. I don’t want to be using my other scented lotions so quick. And this one topped all. I love it.
monica w.
This lotion smells so good! I could wait to buy the trial size to sample. I wish I would have gotten the larger size. Im very happy to have this. It's very light weight and smells amazing!
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
I have really bad dry winter skin and hempz products are one of the only lotions to satisfy my moisture needs. And not to mention this scent is heavenly and reminds me of somewhere warm
Tequila C.
I love this lotion ! Its smells really good and leaves my band so soft ! I defintely recommend this for dry hands also because its really moisturizing. The sent last for a few minutes.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.