BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Nikki F.
Spokane, WA
This is my FAVORITE brand of lotion. I'm extremely sensitive to dyed and fragrances and this does not break me out at all. Plus the smell is AMAZING. It makes my dry hands stay moisturized all day long (with my job I'm required to use hand sanitizer about 15 times an hour, lord help me). Definitely worth the buy.
Sarah W.
I'm so obsessed with the smell! It reminds me of being on the beach. It's super moisturizing and the scent last all day. It's my go to lotion. Plus this is my favorite brand of lotion. It doesn't leave you sticky. Love it!!
May B.
This is seriously the best smelling lotion ever!!! It's so fruity and tropical, such a pleasant scent to let your mind wander to. I seriously use this every time I'm in ulta & eventually broke down & bought a bottle myself
Rachel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The scent of this lotion is so light and perfect, smells great but is not mover powering. The lotion is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend for someone with dry skin or dried out skin from the sun and pool.
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
Omg I've loved hemos lotion forever. The formula itself is amazing and I wouldn't recommend anything else. But then they came out with this sweet pineapple and honey melon scent and I am forever obsessed. It smells SO GOOD and makes me skin so soft. Love the full size as well as the mini one for travel. My absolute favorite lotion. Definitely recommend!!!
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
My new lotion obsession! I love how moisturizing this lotion is, but man, the scent! I absolutely love it! It's definitely on the sweeter side, but I find it to be refreshing, and just makes me smile.

While the cost can be pretty pricey, I often buy it on sale and find that it's totally worth every penny. LOVE IT!
Mayra V.
I have this Hempz lotion and I love it! First of all, the smell is amazing! It smells like something you want to eat (I don't recommend that though.) These lotions are very affordable for the size you get and they have so many great scents. My skin is always SO soft after using this!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Really good scents together! I love hempz products they don't tend to disappoint! The only thing I wish they changed was something in the product where you didn't have to re apply since the bottle tips you can't travel with! Other than that the scent just Brings you to a tropical island feel and smells marvelous!
Monique H.
Muncie, IN
The smell of this moisturizer is out of this world!! After applying my skin feels like silk, and it stays moisturized all day! I feel like it's a good size bottle for the price. And would absolutely buy again!!
Kristian B.
Hutchinson, KS
Besides smelling wonderful, it's a very good lotion! And, it's an okay price for the size of bottle you get. It's been in my summer routine, it's definitely made a good impression, I plan on buying a different bottle and type for the fall! I would recommend! It's a bit pricey, but worth it!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.