BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Such a good product! Smells so good and really sinks into the skin. I hate it when moisturizers feel greasy but this one is super light and sinks right in!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I first tried this in ULTA! Smells so GOOOOOD!! Moisturizes your body so well and I can’t get over the scent it’s just amazing! definitely recommend this!!
Janna A.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I love this lotion sooo much it’s crazy. I’m on my third bottle and will continue to buy lots more. It’s a really good price and leaves you moisturized.
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
THIS SMELLS SO INCREDIBLE, 5 stars for the smell alone! It is also moisturizing without being too heavy, isn't greasy, and absorbs quickly into the skin
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I use the hempz Hempz Milk & Honey Herbal Body Moisturizer it’s my fav warm smelling lotion. Keeps my skin moisturized all day. Def a must have
Liz R.
Pros:Smells amazingGood textureCons:Doesn't moisturize deeplyDoesn't absorb as well as other brandsIts best used as a light weight daytime moisturizer.
Daniell T.
Springfield, MO
This lotion smells amazing. I use it after I tan and it gets rid of the after tan smell and it keeps my skin hydrated and it makes my tan last longer.
Lorri M.
By far my favorite scent. Hempz makes great products, and this is probably the best smelling one yet. It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.
Allison L.
denton
Smells amazing and the smell is long lasting. A great moisturiser that doesn’t leave your skin feeling gross or oily like a lot of lotion brands do.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Smells excellent! Hydrated my skin! Able to use when caring for a spray tan or every day use. It’s not super thick and dries without feeling sticky.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Heather P.
Does this leave your hands/skin greasy?