BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?5 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Kendall M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my skin feel so soft, and it smells absolutely amazing! I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments I have gotten about the amazing smell it has. It is a little pricey, but since it is such a large bottle, it lasts forever!
Kirsten O.
I'm obsessed with hempz lotion. It's hydrating and it doesn't feel too thick but it always smells amazing. The price is definitely not cheap but it's not out of price range either. I love using this right after showers to help replenish my skin with moisture.
Athena h.
Beech Grove, IN
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE this lotion, and let me tell you why. Not only does it smell amazing, but it's super light and it isn't oily like most lotions. I put it on after tanning and it has given my tan more life! I get a lot of compliments on the smell and how soft it has made my skin.
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
AMAZING!! The pineapple scent is so addicting that I'm constantly putting it on. I've already loved hempz lotions for so long ... And then they have these tropical scents?? I'm almost tempted to eat it ha! I wish they kept more seasonal scents around.
Cloe M.
Newark, DE
i love these lotions. they have a simple smell and are not overwhelming and are really moisturizing. I enjoy that they are natural and safe. My mom also uses them and she has really sensitive skin and this is the only one that doesn't break her out.
Shayla G.
Millsap, TX
Probably the best scented lotion ever!!! I bought it at ULTA and fell in love with it! I've been through four of the larger bottles. It saved my skin from the salty dryness of a week on Florida's beaches. Very moisturizing and the best scent!!!
Kirsten H.
My newest all time favorite moisturizer for body. Hempz is very moisturizing for the skin and does not leave your hands slippery like other lotions tend to. It is definitely worth the price for a regular size because it will last. Not to mention lastly but definitely not least this specific scent is absolutely amazing I looooove the smell! So sweet
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff smells so amazing, I have to remember it's not edible. For Disney fans, it reminds me of a big Dole Whip float! The entire line smells like it's edible, but this one happens to be my favorite. Added bonus: it's cruelty free. 💜🐰
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA
I am SOOOOO obsessed with this lotion. It smells so absolutely divine and works so well. I work at ULTA and every time I passed the bath station I would squirt some of the testers on myself because I just couldn't help it. One day, I just bought it and I so don't regret it. This moisturiser is definitely the best. I love love love!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I love Hempz products, but they are a bit pricey for me. Does anyone know where to find coupon codes for this product?
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??