BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
carmen w.
Durham
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I absolutely love this! I got the sample size in an ipsy glam bag and it smells amazing I have never had a moisturizer smell so good it's fruity and candy like and makes my skin feel so soft.
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always have been a fan of hempz and I try all of their scents that come out I love this one and the plum the best plus these hydrate better than most other lotions a must for dry dry skin
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I use it all over my body every night and I feel like I'm falling asleep in a tropical paradise. It's very moisturizing and affordable if you buy it on Amazon (WAY cheaper there than anywhere I've found). Just look at the picture, you'll see how much I love it. I've had this bottle for maybe 2 and a half months - it's 500mL/17fl. Oz. I've used OVER HALF! That's how much I love this stuff. It also soaks into the skin quickly so you don't feel greasy/sticky at all! Lovely product. Will buy forever and ever!!
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
I am very pleased with this (I found at TJ Maxx) it moisturizes nicely and  sinks right in.. leaving a nice light scent behind . (but doesnt last long so it wont interfere with your perfume
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I checked out this product because I recently read an article mentioning that Katy Perry was a huge fan of it. Since I'm a huge Katy fan, I bought a small bottle of it (2.25 fl oz) to test it out. The first thing you noticed about this product is the scent. The scent of this lotion is absolutely incredible. It smells like tropical paradise. It works pretty well as a moisturizer and lotion. I have noticed it's made my hand nice and soft, which is hard to do since I'm constantly working with my hands as culinary student.
pauline b.
Exeter, CA
Makes the skin feel smooth and it moisturizes and the scent is amazing. Can't get enough of it. I also have it in whipped creme and watermelon coconut. Worth the money you spend. #hempz
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I've always love Hempz lotions. They hydrate the skin so well & dont leave your skin feeling greasy. This particular one is new to me & I am so in love. The scent is amazing. I get compliments everytime I wear it.
Aubrey A.
Brookings, SD
This product is really good at nourishing your skin and making you feel very hydrated. I would really recommend this for people who have really dry skin plus it also smells really good.
Madison P.
Big Sandy, TX
AMAZING. I love this lotion so much, i use it every morning to keep my tanning lotion staying longer and I swear by this one. The smell is amazing and it stays on a while. This will be a perfect summer scent!
Maddie B.
One of my favorite lotions!! Always leaving my skin soft and smooth and not to mention this specific smell is sooo good!! I love hempz because it is so natural and good for my skin!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.