BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?5 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • I love Hempz products, but they are a bit pricey for me. ...1 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
May B.
This is seriously the best smelling lotion ever!!! It's so fruity and tropical, such a pleasant scent to let your mind wander to. I seriously use this every time I'm in ulta & eventually broke down & bought a bottle myself
Rachel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The scent of this lotion is so light and perfect, smells great but is not mover powering. The lotion is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend for someone with dry skin or dried out skin from the sun and pool.
Marisa B.
My new lotion obsession! I love how moisturizing this lotion is, but man, the scent! I absolutely love it! It's definitely on the sweeter side, but I find it to be refreshing, and just makes me smile.

While the cost can be pretty pricey, I often buy it on sale and find that it's totally worth every penny. LOVE IT!
Mayra V.
I have this Hempz lotion and I love it! First of all, the smell is amazing! It smells like something you want to eat (I don't recommend that though.) These lotions are very affordable for the size you get and they have so many great scents. My skin is always SO soft after using this!
Monique H.
Muncie, IN
The smell of this moisturizer is out of this world!! After applying my skin feels like silk, and it stays moisturized all day! I feel like it's a good size bottle for the price. And would absolutely buy again!!
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
I bought the pomegranate lotion and hated the smell, and it made my skin feel dry. I gave it to my mom and she loves it. I'm not sure about any of the other lotions, but I definitely won't be buying another bottle of the pomegranate one again.
Melissa G.
Smells amazing and makes me feel like I just left the beach! Is a great after shower moisturizer to keep my skin feeling healthy and soft. Not too heavy that I feel like I'm wearing lotion all day long.
Lea H.
I love the hemp lotions. And this one smells so good!! It's a perfect size to fit in my purse or scrub pockets and I just love the hemp lotions. Though they are a little expensive they are so worth it.
Henry T.
I saw this lotion and was interested when the lotion uses hemp to moisturize my skin. Hempz lotion smells good and does an excellent job at relieving my dry skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to everyone.
Naomi D.
This is arguably the best smelling moisturizer I own. It's lightweight for the summer but the other reason I can't give it the full 5 stars is because it can't stand up to my winter skin like my body butters can.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Heather P.
Does this leave your hands/skin greasy?