BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Aleena H.
Dallas, PA
Absolutely love this product and the way it makes my skin feel and smell! I usually have moderately dry skin and this works phenomenal! It doesn't irritate my skin and it smells amazing! I highly recommend this product! Especially for those that have similar issues
Taylor S.
Boca Raton
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Sensational smell the Hempz formula never disappoints! I love how the lotion melts into your skin too often in this Florida the sun defeats your lotion protection. Hempz makes it possible to be moisturizer and smell amazing!
Althea B.
Boise, ID
I love this lotion. It smells amazing, like a wonderful tropical vacation. It isn't greasy on my skin and absorbs pretty quickly. It is nicely moisturizing for summer but I don't know if it would be thick enough for winter.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
The first time I used this was in class. There was a girl who had it and it was the special awesome lotion of class time. Eventually I bought a giant bottle for myself. I love this stiff. The smell, the feel, just perfect.
Ashley S.
Duncan, SC
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Absolutely love this moisturizer! I got it when I was using the tanning bed for after I got out of the tanning bed. I don’t tan in the tanning bed anymore but I use my Hempz all the time! It works great and smells great!
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
This formula is thick enough to be moisturizing but not tacky or heavy on the skin. I love the smell. Of this summery scent. I use this after the shower and it keeps my self tan lasting so much longer. I highly recommend.
Leslie M.
I dont tend to like sweet lotion scents but i saw this and decided to try. The smell is definitely there, nice refreshing and sweet. I love Hempz but i probably wont buy this smell again. Its a bit too sweet for me.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I love this lotion! The smell of pineapple is not too overpowering thanks to the honey! I use lotion everyday due to eczema and this is a great scent that really hydrates my skin. I love everything in the Hempz line!
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
The smell of this! Oh my. I use it all year long. In the summer because it is such a classic, summery scent. In the winter, because I wish it was summer! It works great on even the driest skin. Love, love, love!!!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I just bought this at ULTA on a whim, and I'm very glad I did. It is so amazing! It smells so good! It's very moisturizing too. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this lotion. I would recommend for sure!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.