BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Shayla G.
Millsap, TX
Probably the best scented lotion ever!!! I bought it at ULTA and fell in love with it! I've been through four of the larger bottles. It saved my skin from the salty dryness of a week on Florida's beaches. Very moisturizing and the best scent!!!
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff smells so amazing, I have to remember it's not edible. For Disney fans, it reminds me of a big Dole Whip float! The entire line smells like it's edible, but this one happens to be my favorite. Added bonus: it's cruelty free. ūüíúūüźį
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA
I am SOOOOO obsessed with this lotion. It smells so absolutely divine and works so well. I work at ULTA and every time I passed the bath station I would squirt some of the testers on myself because I just couldn't help it. One day, I just bought it and I so don't regret it. This moisturiser is definitely the best. I love love love!
Sarah W.
I'm so obsessed with the smell! It reminds me of being on the beach. It's super moisturizing and the scent last all day. It's my go to lotion. Plus this is my favorite brand of lotion. It doesn't leave you sticky. Love it!!
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
Omg I've loved hemos lotion forever. The formula itself is amazing and I wouldn't recommend anything else. But then they came out with this sweet pineapple and honey melon scent and I am forever obsessed. It smells SO GOOD and makes me skin so soft. Love the full size as well as the mini one for travel. My absolute favorite lotion. Definitely recommend!!!
May B.
This is seriously the best smelling lotion ever!!! It's so fruity and tropical, such a pleasant scent to let your mind wander to. I seriously use this every time I'm in ulta & eventually broke down & bought a bottle myself
Rachel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The scent of this lotion is so light and perfect, smells great but is not mover powering. The lotion is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend for someone with dry skin or dried out skin from the sun and pool.
Marisa B.
My new lotion obsession! I love how moisturizing this lotion is, but man, the scent! I absolutely love it! It's definitely on the sweeter side, but I find it to be refreshing, and just makes me smile.

While the cost can be pretty pricey, I often buy it on sale and find that it's totally worth every penny. LOVE IT!
Mayra V.
I have this Hempz lotion and I love it! First of all, the smell is amazing! It smells like something you want to eat (I don't recommend that though.) These lotions are very affordable for the size you get and they have so many great scents. My skin is always SO soft after using this!
Monique H.
Muncie, IN
The smell of this moisturizer is out of this world!! After applying my skin feels like silk, and it stays moisturized all day! I feel like it's a good size bottle for the price. And would absolutely buy again!!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
YarőĻ—āzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.