BY HEMPZ #1 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?5 Answers
  • I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Maddie B.
One of my most favorite products! Smells amazing!! Ever product From them has an amazing smell! Super moisturizing and long lasting! It's a very affordable price! Perfect for Christmas gifts or birthdays!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I love love love this lotion. All of their scents are great. Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. I purchased at my local palm beach tan as they recommended it would help extend my tan. Only reason I haven’t purchased again is due to it being a little on the pricey side
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
I run out of this lotion within a month of having a big bottle of it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. The pineapple smell calms my anxiety. I wish it came in an even bigger container. Would buy again if it was a little less expensive.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
This is one of the more expensive brands of login I have tried but it’s also the best one out there. It really helps my dry skin without the scent being overwhelming. I love the pineapple and honey melon because it smells good enough to eat.
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
this is super hydrating and smells amazing! i will buy again and again smell is long lasting and not overpowering good value if you buy the big bottle i bought mine at ulta
Jill B.
Sayville
One of my favorite smells in the world. So fruity. So fresh. I wish they sold this in a body wash. The smell doesn't stay for long unfortunately. I don't how long the smell really lasts for yo be honest. But, I use it when I remember!
Chloe M.
I LOVE this! The salon I go to uses it, so I had to get one for myself. I live the sweet smell and the fact that it leave my hands softer than I've ever had them before. Seriously this stiff is the BEST!!! I won't use any thing else.
Christina L.
Decatur, AL
This stuff smells so good that I put it on every chance I get! Melts right into the skin which is exactly what you would want. The price varies depending where you get it.
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Smells delicious very creamy left my skin feeling soft alot of product In the bottle i liked that doesn't feel sticky after using it scent is long lasting good to use everyday the Smell was very relaxing and definitely would buy again
Constance C.
Kalama, WA
Smells AMAZING! Goes on smooth and thick enough to feel the moisture barrier but doesn't linger. Like all the Hempz products, you can apply all day and wouldn't feel it.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I love Hempz products, but they are a bit pricey for me. Does anyone know where to find coupon codes for this product?
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Hempz products I got a bottle in a fab fit fun box and loved it! Is this good for mature skin/dry skin?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??