BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I first received this as a free sample with my Ulta purchase and I fell in love. It sinks in fast and smells AMAZING. I've used other lotions from Hempz and have yet to be disappointed but this is my all time favorite scent. I truly hope they keep it around forever. This lotion keeps my skin hydrated without being heavy which is a huge plus for me personally. I tell all my friends to give this brand a try by buying the travel sizes first to find the perfect scent. This lotion is A+, I have no negatives.
Andrea C.
My absolute favorite body lotion. It leaves no residue and is soaked up immediately. Extremely moisterizing while still being light and easy to apply. the scent smells amazing and the formula will moisturize and soften your skin beyond belief. LOVE the fact that this is 100% vegan and free of harsh chemicals - it is also is packed with amazing amino acids, vitamins, and skin loving antioxidants.
Nicolle M.
spotsylvania, VA
Ugh!!! I love this product!!! The smell and the way it makes my skin feel is unbelievable!!! And it doesn't cost too much! If you havnt tried this, you need to!!
Sara J.
Smells amazing as scent is long lasting!! This lotion is good for moisturizing. Leaves my hands soft and smooth. It's gentle on the skin and I use it a few times a day.
angela p.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Im in love with hempz ,the smell is amazing ,there are many to choose from and it leaves skin feeling great .no greasy after effect like some lotions leave behind
Lori M.
love love love this lotion. conditioning yet not greasy. I use it daily. Best when used after showering to lock in moisture. Smells amazing. This is one of my favorite brand of lotions. Will buy again. Would recommend.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Absolute favorite. Keeps my skin so soft and the lotion soaks up immediately. Amazing scent, and the product lasts forever. I apply Morning and evening. I purchased this one at Beauty Brands. This is a must have!
Jamie N.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I love love love this brand, and this is one of my favorite scents. It smells of pineapple, but is light, not overwhelming at all!
I love the small bottle for my purse!
brittney j.
Birmingham, AL
I love this lotion. It leaves my body feeling so smooth. It's really pricey, but in my opinion it is definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this lotion.
ML T.
How do I explain how much I love this lotion? It smells so good I could eat it :) Creamy and smooth and my hands do not feel greasy after I apply. Yes it was expensive but a splurge here and there is totally worth it when my arms and legs look so good!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.