BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• Is this too sticky?3 Answers
  • Which hempz moisturizer/lotion is your favorite? The Hemp...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?6 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Jess C.
Aston, PA
Probably my favorite scented moisturiZer. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy like most generic moisturizers. They leave you feeling fresh & they offer a wide range of scents. This one just so happens to be my favorite scent. It's fruity and tart & gives you a tropical feel.
melissa h.
I love this lotion. It is not too thick and it is not too watery. The smell of it is fabulous. It is the perfect summer scent. It keeps me moisturized all day and leaves my skin smelling amazing all day. Hempz always comes out with the most amazing lotion scents.
Aimee B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Such a light and refreshing moisturizer, with a wonderful sweet tropical scent. I love how this absorbs into the skin without feeling overly heavy or greasy. This moisturizer has just the right amount of fragrance without being overbearing, and there are plenty more scents to choose from if you don't love the way this one smells. I would absolutely recommend Hempz.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hempz is by far my favorite body moisturizer. It smells great, hydrates, lasts a long time and isn't super expensive. This scent is summer in a bottle and smells super yummy! Definitely hard to match up/ layer to a perfume so I just use this by itself for fragrance.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I am a lotion addict! I recently bought myself some of this and OMG!! It is wonderful! It feels so good. It is not greasy. I can NOT even begin to explain how GREAT it smells. It is the BEST❤
Tanya B.
Rathdrum, ID
K am completely obsessed with this product. It makes my extremely dry sensitive skin so smooth and silky. Its not oily or greasy feeling it soaks in quickly and the smell is completely amazing. I don't go a day without using mine. I don't ever let it run out I have a extra bottle at all times, as well as one in my car, beach bag and a travel bottle in my purse.
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
This lotion is just as good as Shea butter!! It gives nutrition to your skin and makes it so smooth. Doesn’t give you that oily or to creamy feeling how most lotions make you feel. I def recommend and it’s not that expensive. I like how it’s found everywhere!
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This is the perfect summer scent. Not only does it smell amazing, but it's one of the most moisturizing lotions that I have ever used. There's no greasy texture and I feel like it really sinks into your skin versus sitting on top of it. Highly recommend!!
Jessica A.
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Moisturizing and smells amazing. Especially for the summer time, I love the tropical feel. I keep a small size to use for my hands in my bag, but it’s great for all over the body as well. I’d recommend people try something—there’s a scent for everyone!
Autumn X.
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas because every time he'd take me to ulta he would use the sample of this! And now I use his- smell so so good and It does not leave behind that oily residue to where you feel like you have to wipe off your hands
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Khushi Y.
Is this too sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Ca'mora J.