BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
pauline b.
Exeter, CA
Makes the skin feel smooth and it moisturizes and the scent is amazing. Can't get enough of it. I also have it in whipped creme and watermelon coconut. Worth the money you spend. #hempz
Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite smelling lotion, me and my four-year-old sister go through a bottle of this every three months. It leaves the skin baby smooth wall providing moisture and of course that beautiful smell.
Krista B.
I LOVE this body lotion! It smells so good but not only that, it keeps my skin moisturizer all day long. I received this as a gift but I'll definitely buy more when I run out.
PAIGE E.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of the best scents from Hempz. It smells wonderful, it’s light weight, and not greasy. I use it every night after my shower. This is a perfect summertime lotion!
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite lotion by Hempz. The smell is perfect for summer and lasts for hours. And just like all other Hempz lotions they go on creamy and my skin drinks them up.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
Love the smell of all the hemp lotions! They really are so hydrating without feeling greasy! I have owned every single scent and have repurchased the original countless times!
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite lotion! I keep a bottle in my home. It smells wonderful and I always get compliments on the sent. Leaves my skin smooth and soft and is the perfect consistency.
Morgie.💋 (.
Las Vegas
I use this product everyday I love it so much! I found it at Ulta at first in a mini size and fell in love with it now I have every scent in the biggest bottle they sell 😂
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
LOVE this lotion, the smell is one of my favorites. and it doesnt leave a greasy residue, it soaks right in. I always get it at Ulta and they have a good variety of scents.
Breanna H.
Citrus Heights, CA
This scent I do not like but the formula itself is AMAZING. This stuff really keeps the skin moisturized for a long time! And I think that's because of the good stuff that's in it ;)
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.