BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

• I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me on...1 Answers
  • Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??2 Answers
  • Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?4 Answers
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer
  • "Love the smell of this! Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes without feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin which is prone to eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. " in 18 reviews
  • "This is by far the best smelling lotion out there, it's nice a moisturizing and love that it has a pump. " in 11 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing! The smell is great and it's a great moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower and it's so gentle on your skin even if you have sensitive skin. You can buy it at ulta or Amazon. I will be a lifetime user of this product so I will always buy again" in 10 reviews
Aimee B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Such a light and refreshing moisturizer, with a wonderful sweet tropical scent. I love how this absorbs into the skin without feeling overly heavy or greasy. This moisturizer has just the right amount of fragrance without being overbearing, and there are plenty more scents to choose from if you don't love the way this one smells. I would absolutely recommend Hempz.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hempz is by far my favorite body moisturizer. It smells great, hydrates, lasts a long time and isn't super expensive. This scent is summer in a bottle and smells super yummy! Definitely hard to match up/ layer to a perfume so I just use this by itself for fragrance.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This is the perfect summer scent. Not only does it smell amazing, but it's one of the most moisturizing lotions that I have ever used. There's no greasy texture and I feel like it really sinks into your skin versus sitting on top of it. Highly recommend!!
Autumn X.
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas because every time he'd take me to ulta he would use the sample of this! And now I use his- smell so so good and It does not leave behind that oily residue to where you feel like you have to wipe off your hands
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer omg I am in love with these! First of all they smell good enough to eat, I like how its not a super thick formula so it absorbs well in the skin
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I can't even explain how much I love this lotion! The smell is so yummy smelling, it makes me want to go out and get some frozen yogurt. I use it right after toweling off from a shower and my skin stays moisturized all day without feeling greasy at all.
Erika S.
Acworth , GA
This is the BEST product line everrrr. It's so moisturizing, but light weight at the same time. The scent?!? Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?? The scent is amazing. I have bought this line time and again and is one of my top 5 must haves!
Madison C.
I purchased this from the tanning bed to use after tanning, but I loved it so much I started to use it on the regular. It smells so good, it's so thick and creamy, and it's also really good for your skin! It will also help you to hold a tan longer !
Sarah K.
Love love love this lotion! My skin tends to be very dry year-round, and this stuff is better than anything I've used in the past. Smells amazing, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Have since repurchased this exact lotion and other scents as well.
Maddie B.
One of my most favorite products! Smells amazing!! Ever product From them has an amazing smell! Super moisturizing and long lasting! It's a very affordable price! Perfect for Christmas gifts or birthdays!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Is this good, does it really moisturize my skin ??
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Ca'mora J.