Sara B.
Fridley , MN

I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"

allison M.
allison M.
AITKIN, MN
9 months, 1 week ago
I don't find the smell to be too much. I think it's just the right amount of scent and it's smells exactly like the same! It's my favorite next to the triple moisture so I think you'll like it!
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 1 month ago
I love this scent and my husband picked it out. It is a sweet smelling scent, but is not overpowering by any means, My husband would not have liked it if it was too strong.
Lea H.
Lea H.
2 years ago
I just bought this the other day at ulta and its my favorite one!! It has a nice smell of pineapple but it's not strong.