BY HEMPZ #2 in Lotion

Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer - Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin. Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Pineapple Extract, Honey Melon Extract, Shea Butter and our signature Miracle Oil Blend to help refresh, rejuvenate and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.Benefits:Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-freeMiracle Oil Blend Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourishedPineapple Extract helps to condition, soften and invigorate skinHoney Melon Extract a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties to help hydrate and nourish skinJojoba Seed Oil natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned. - Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer see more...

Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
The first  saying that you noticed is the amazing smell! It smells so good that you almost want to eat it.

The next thing that you will notice is that it absorbs quickly into your skin, and really gives a fresh hydrated feel and look to your skin.

It is gentle on my daughters sensitive skin but also hardy enough to do the trick on my extra dry skin.

I love all of the Hempz product‘s, But this truly IS my FAVORITE!
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
As much as I love the scents and smells from the Hempz line, I took off a star because I can’t get over the price (23.00 usd). I tend to go through lotion pretty quickly because I always moisturize after a shower and before I head out for the day. I find that this huge bottle only lasts me a good 1-1.5 month. I took off another star because it’s not as moisturizing compared to other lotion products (Vaseline, Bath and Body Works). I also feel that it’s important to note, that I do not have dry skin.

But if you are looking to buy Hempz, this particular scent smells so good! The watermelon scent and the limited edition pumpkin spice scent are my favorites as well. But even if Hempz was cheap, I probably wouldn’t go out and buy this again. It’s not as moisturizing, the only good thing is the way these products smell.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I love this lotion. It smells amazing, like a wonderful tropical vacation. It isn't greasy on my skin and absorbs pretty quickly. Absolutely love this product and the way it makes my skin feel and smell! I usually have moderately dry skin and this works phenomenal! It doesn't irritate my skin and it smells amazing! I highly recommend this product!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought this for my mom for her birthday after using a little from my friends salon station. It smelled so good that I knew my mom would love it. The consistency is very light and left my hands feeling very soft. The pineapple scent is just the cherry on top. It was a little over $10, but great for the amount of lotion is contains. I might even buy one for myself!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
Oh my goodness, my new favorite body lotion! Im on my 3rd or 4th big bottle! I use it after a shower, sometimes as a perfume, sometimes because I just love the scent! Its great as a all over lotion! Try it! They have many different scents but this is the one I cant get enough of! Its a little expensive, but its worth it. You can buy it at Ulta.
Mandie F.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
The BEST smelling Hemp product there is! Seriously I sampled this at Ulta one day but they didn’t sell it in the store. As soon as I got home I ordered 2 bottles online, one for me and one for my mom. It’s the perfect summer lotion! I get compliments on the scent all the time and love how smooth it makes my arms and legs feel.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I use it all over my body every night and I feel like I'm falling asleep in a tropical paradise. It's very moisturizing and affordable if you buy it on Amazon (WAY cheaper there than anywhere I've found). Just look at the picture, you'll see how much I love it. I've had this bottle for maybe 2 and a half months - it's 500mL/17fl. Oz. I've used OVER HALF! That's how much I love this stuff. It also soaks into the skin quickly so you don't feel greasy/sticky at all! Lovely product. Will buy forever and ever!!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
I carry this in my purse and it never fails, every time I pull it out and use it, I get compliments and people asking if they can use some. There is something about this fragrance that people are drawn to!! Probably because it smells like an island drink with an umbrella in it. Lovely little experience putting on this gem.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion smells so good and is so softening and hydrating. I love using this in the summer. It is incredibly uplifting and even my boyfriend loves to use it. It lasts a long time, which is great since it’s a $23 lotion. It isn’t really worth $23 if you ask me but for some reason it’s still worth 5 stars.
Regan W.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Moisturizer more...
there is nothing bad I have to say about this product. it lasted me 2 1/2 years because it is so giant (IMO for a moisturizer) and it is super hydrating and refreshing on the body. I love to put this on after I get out of the shower and it smells so good!! I recommend this.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Can you buy this in any other place than ulta?
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
I love most of the Hempz lotions, but I am wondering if this one will smell too much like candy? I love the original, the triple moisture is my favorite, but what is this one like? Can anyone describe the "scent"
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love the smell of this my friend was ridding with me one day and was in the back seat and put some of this on and I said what is that it smells so good. I have really dry skin and was wondering how moisturizing it is because of the price I don't want to get it just for the smell if it is not good for dry skin
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love these Hempstead moisturizers and rotate scents often. I want to try this pineapple lotion but it has honey in it. I am allergic to bees. Can I use products with a honey in it?