BY HEMPZ

Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great bronzing lotion. Hemp gives great subtle color. No bad smell like other brands. Just make sure to wash your hands to keep from streaking.
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
I love the entire HEMPZ line and this is no exception. It's great when you're looking for a little extra color in winter months.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
I really like the whole Hempz line of products. I like the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
Hempz is an amazing company. I love their lotions. I can find them at my local TJMAXX for discounted prices.
Allysha M.
Allysha M.
Kelowna, British Columbia
Hempz is such a great lotion, I use it on my body and face. It works great as a foundation primer as well and moisturizer at the same time. My face never feels greasy when I use this lotion. Plus it gives you a bit of colour in the winter. Just make sure to wash your hands after applying so you don't get broke streaks on your hands.
Angela U.
Angela U.
I totally agree with Hempz being an amazing company. I have used their lotions for many years and will continue to.
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
Has anyone used this product before? How go is it? I have tried the body lotion and I loved it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Is this healthy for skin?
San K.
San K.
Is this subtle or an intense color?