BY HEMPZ

Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I have always loved HEMPZ brand products and I was very excited to try this. It did not let me down! The scent was much better than many bronzers out there. I was also impressed with how natural it felt and looked.
Andi B.
Big Sandy, TX
Hemp is a great brand and I use the bronzing one all year long to keep a nice glowing tan. I'm obsessed with the Hempstead brand and all their products!
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
I love this like all around but this stuff is pretty cool. It gives you a nice bronze color when you need a quick pick me up for your ghostly self
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love all Hempz products but this is the best ever! I was using a note expensive brand but this one is so much better.
Nicole W.
I love hempz lotion. I have the regular and the tanning lotion. I love the smell of them and they are so hydrating.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Funciona muy bien y es un excelente opción para la personas que no les gusta asolearse demaciado
Jessica B.
Very nice. I bought it because it's got a pot leaf on it and I wanted to piss my parents off
tess m.
Manchester
Due to me being extremely pale, any kind of tan is good enough for me! Easy to apply and leaves a great finish. Recommend x