Hempz Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss uploaded by Devona L.

BY HEMPZ

Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss - Hempz Sugarcane & Papaya Herbal Lip GlossEnriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilHelps hydrate lips in need of moistureLips feel soft, smooth and conditionedParaben-Free, Gluten-Free, THC-Free - Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss see more...

• I had a bad experience with the brand helps but I do love...1 Answers
  • I didn’t know Hempz had hand cream. Exciting1 Answers
  • Is this any good ?2 Answers
Hempz Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss
  • "Yass Hemps!!! I love all hemps products but I have to say that the lipglosses are the bomb.com. This lipgloss smells so good and it keeps my lips so moisturized. Right now Florida is experiencing bipolar weather. Hot one day cold the next and that doesn’t do good to my lips but I can always count one this lipgloss to keep my lips quenched and glossy 💋" in 3 reviews
Maya Z.
I've always been skeptical about believing things on the internet but I got a wild spark and ordered this because it said it did wonders on anything you can think of. It is magnificent!
Lais B.
Salisbury
Very clear and shiny smells good and when u accidentally lick your lips it don’t have a weird taste like most lip glosses do, and since it was my first time using it I actually liked it and will be getting more
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
One of my favorites, this is super shiny and has tiny beads that exfoliate very well I picked this up at my local marshalls because they carry this brand and I love the cooling sensation this lip gloss / exfoliate provides ! Non sticky and this doesn’t dry out my lips !
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love hempz and this stuff is my favorite! I literally bring it everywhere. It smells so delicious and it’s about the average price of a Victoria’s Secret or bath and body works lip gloss. I’d most definitely buy again. It’s very hydrating and smells so good!
Miranda 🎀.
I love this lip gloss. It seriously works so good for my lips and hydrates them. It’s definitely a good price and not pricey at all and super easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this lip gloss to other people
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I am a super big fan of taking care of your lips and this is an awesome product! is made with natural hemp and makes your lips so soft!!! its crazy! highly reccomend
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite lip glosses. Very inexpensive and long lasting. I apply it to my lips regularly and it isn’t sticky nor does it dry my lips out! I would recommend this to a friend with dry or irritated lips because it is suuuuper hydrating! Hempz Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love this stuff. It’s literally the best for your lips. It always leaves my lips looking so nice and it smells so good. Hemp is sooo good for the skin and I absolutely love the thought of having hemp lip products. I really feel like if you are looking for a good exfoliators this is it. I enjoy using this product. I recommend it.
Kelsey l.
Got this thinking it was a lip balm. I still love it. Its a little pricy, but worth it. A little goes a long way. Not messy like most scrubs ive used. Smells amazing and the tatse it leaves is very pleasant.
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this any good ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I didn’t know Hempz had hand cream. Exciting
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I had a bad experience with the brand helps but I do love their lotions and scents. Do you think even if you have a bad experience with the brands or or customer service that you would still support a brand based on product quality or would you stop supporting them?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
What exactly does this do ?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone tried this and is it any good?