Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Tabitha C.

BY HEMPZ

Smooth generously over entire body daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Polysorbate 40, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

• Dies this have a very strong smell?1 Answers
  • I'd love to receive a sample. How do I request one. Please advise h...1 Answers
  • Oh well does it moisturize1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
PROS:
Absorbs Quickly
Goes On Smoothly
Moisturizes Well
Smells Great
Softens Skin
Not Greasy
Lasts Long

This smells absolutely...AMAZING! I'm a sucker for anything pink lemonade. I always wanted to try out Hempz, but was scared the smell may be too off putting. This product is WONDERFUL. It absorbs super fast and really well, and isn't greasy at all, which is a huge plus to me. I bought it at my local tanning line, and was almost scared off by the price. I'm really glad i wasn't!

Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is such cool body lotion for summer! The scent is so STRONG! It may even be too overpowering for some. It's a refreshing scent with a hint of sweetness. I, personally, love it for summer. I also occasionally use it on my toddler after baths.
It could be a little more hydrating. It's great for normal and oily bodies, but not the best for dry/rough skin or dry patches.
It does have a slight sticky residue at times (high humidity), but eventually absorbs fully.
Non-irritating; a good option for sensitive skin.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
This smells absolutely wonderful! I'm not thrilled by any of the regular Hempz lotion smells, but I love scented lotion- this solved that small dilemma for me. I'm fairly sensitive to strong smells, but this never gave me a headache. Even though the scent wasn't problematically strong, I could still smell it if I smelled near any application sites- which is amazing! It absorbs super fast and well, with no greasy feel whatsoever. I have incredibly dry, eczema-prone skin, and I'd say this doesn't moisturize quite enough for my tastes- though admittedly I enjoy products that are so thick and heavy that they feel like crisco,absolutely recommend it.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I really love Hempz moisturizers and products they always seem to work amazing. I always buy the lotions and moisturizers and this one particularly really moistened my skin and made it feel wonderful I love using them after showers and baths. Also it's great if you're someone who tana which i used to it does wonders for the skin and I highly recommend this product and most of there products!! Smells amazing too!
Markie L.
Markie L.
This is such fun body lotion. It has a crisp refreshing scent with a sweet undertone. honestly I didn't need to spritz perfume after using this. It was so nice you almost wanted to drink it. I stayed hydrated all day no dry skin and I used it while I was at the beach and I didn't [eel or dry out at all. it had a slight sticky residue but quickly sank into skin to leave you non sticky but smooth.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Hemp is a product that is natural and beneficial for healthy. It has many great health benefits and in this case really leaves the skin moisturized. It doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. I recommend trying this product.
Jada B.
Jada B.
Smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! So smooth and velvety, nourishes my skin just the way that I like and need! The bottle design is very cute as well...I'd definitely recommend if you like very fragranced lotions!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Gordonsville, VA
I wanted to love this lotion, but it didn't moisturize as well as I would have liked!! The smell is amazing and it absorbs super fast..I bought this on ulta I think for 23.00 and that is a little pricey for this particular lotion..I do recommend it if your skin isn't on the dry side..
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I purchased this product while on sale at ulta. The product smells great but for me it was too over powering to wear to bed. It did help to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day and didn't have to reapply. I would repurchase this again but not in the biggest size available.
Sierra Z.
Sierra Z.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I highly recommend this lotion! It smells so good and it does an amazing job of keeping your skin soft and moisturized. I use this all of the time because I am constantly using germ-x on my hands which makes them very dry. It doesn't sting my dry hands. I highly recommend!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Dies this have a very strong smell?
Talina L.
Talina L.
Colonial Heights, VA
I love Hempz products but finding retailers is difficult.. Where can I find these new products
stephinie b.
stephinie b.
Evansville
Oh well does it moisturize
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Prescott, AZ
I'd love to receive a sample. How do I request one. Please advise how to do it.