Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Tabitha C.

BY HEMPZ

Smooth generously over entire body daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Polysorbate 40, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

• Dies this have a very strong smell?1 Answers
  • I'd love to receive a sample. How do I request one. Pleas...1 Answers
  • Oh well does it moisturize2 Answers
Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells like an absolute dream! The formula is crazy moisturizing and a little goes a long way! The price is alright but I mean i definitely understand because this product is great. I would recommend to a friend !" in 28 reviews
  • "Hempz is super hydrating. It's the only thing I've found to fix my severely dry skin. It really gets sucked in deep and stays locked in. Also it's not very greasy like some other moisturizers. Would buy again" in 9 reviews
  • "This smells absolutely wonderful! I'm not thrilled by any of the regular Hempz lotion smells, but I love scented lotion- this solved that small dilemma for me. I'm fairly sensitive to strong smells, but this never gave me a headache. Even though the scent wasn't problematically strong, I could still smell it if I smelled near any application sites- which is amazing! It absorbs super fast and well, with no greasy feel whatsoever. I have incredibly dry, eczema-prone skin, and I'd say this doesn't moisturize quite enough for my tastes- though admittedly I enjoy products that are so thick and heavy that they feel like crisco,absolutely recommend it." in 5 reviews
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
The scent of this is so delicious that it almost makes me want to eat the lotion instead of putting it on my body. It is great at moisturizing, the only downside is the scent does not last on my skin really at all. I will continue to use it because it does it's job and the initial smell is amazing. I also got it super cheap on clearance at T.J.Maxx.
Baylee F.
Smells great! Great for anyone with dry skin! Great value for what you’re getting! Sadly the packaging is a bit big so it’s not travel friendly but I would totally recommend this!
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
I purchased this product for a discounted price at Ulta because it was out of season.. I definitely won’t complain. It keeps my body moisturized, flake free, and helps my self tan from becoming splotchy. I love this lotion!
Kylee B.
This is honestly the best smelling lotion i have ever purchased. I really don't like the feeling of lotion in general but I use this stuff religiously. It is kind of pricey but it's so worth it, they all smell good.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
PROS:
Absorbs Quickly
Goes On Smoothly
Moisturizes Well
Smells Great
Softens Skin
Not Greasy
Lasts Long

This smells absolutely...AMAZING! I'm a sucker for anything pink lemonade. I always wanted to try out Hempz, but was scared the smell may be too off putting. This product is WONDERFUL. It absorbs super fast and really well, and isn't greasy at all, which is a huge plus to me. I bought it at my local tanning line, and was almost scared off by the price. I'm really glad i wasn't!

Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is such cool body lotion for summer! The scent is so STRONG! It may even be too overpowering for some. It's a refreshing scent with a hint of sweetness. I, personally, love it for summer. I also occasionally use it on my toddler after baths.
It could be a little more hydrating. It's great for normal and oily bodies, but not the best for dry/rough skin or dry patches.
It does have a slight sticky residue at times (high humidity), but eventually absorbs fully.
Non-irritating; a good option for sensitive skin.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I really love Hempz moisturizers and products they always seem to work amazing. I always buy the lotions and moisturizers and this one particularly really moistened my skin and made it feel wonderful I love using them after showers and baths. Also it's great if you're someone who tana which i used to it does wonders for the skin and I highly recommend this product and most of there products!! Smells amazing too!
Markie L.
This is such fun body lotion. It has a crisp refreshing scent with a sweet undertone. honestly I didn't need to spritz perfume after using this. It was so nice you almost wanted to drink it. I stayed hydrated all day no dry skin and I used it while I was at the beach and I didn't [eel or dry out at all. it had a slight sticky residue but quickly sank into skin to leave you non sticky but smooth.
Michelle F.
This hempz lotion is my go to lotion!! I found out of my tanning salon and fell in love with it. I bought it immediately!! It was a bit pricey but the lotion is so good and smells so good that I can't complain. It goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly!! I recommend everyone should try it!!
stephinie b.
Evansville
Oh well does it moisturize
Carrie D.
Prescott, AZ
I'd love to receive a sample. How do I request one. Please advise how to do it.
Talina L.
Colonial Heights, VA
I love Hempz products but finding retailers is difficult.. Where can I find these new products
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Dies this have a very strong smell?