Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHempz
Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer

Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer

by Hempz

Smooth generously over entire body daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Polysorbate 40, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Has anyone tried this?
How well does this moisturize? [user:smileyriley]
Start your review of Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
This stuff smells like an absolute dream! The formula is crazy moisturizing and a little goes a long way! The price is alright but I mean i definitely understand because this product is great. I would recommend to a friend !in reviews
Hempz is super hydrating. It's the only thing I've found to fix my severely dry skin. It really gets sucked in deep and stays locked in. Also it's not very greasy like some other moisturizers. Would buy againin reviews
...love scented lotion- this solved that small dilemma for me. I'm fairly sensitive to strong smells, but this never gave me a headache. Even though the scent wasn't problematically strong, I could still smell it if I smelled near any application sites- which is amazing! It absorbs super fast and well, with no greasy feel whatsoever. I have incredibly dry, eczema-prone skin, and I'd say this doesn't moisturize quite enough for my tastes- though admittedly I enjoy products that are so thick and heavy that they feel like crisco,absolutely recommend it.in reviews
ashley M.
Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by ashley M.
Hempz Sparkling Pink Lemonade Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by ashley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
 I like it.. Its not sticky and it smells amazing and I do like the @hempz brand #strawberrylemonade #Hibiscus #hempz Limited Edition Strawberry Limeade & Hibiscus Tea Herbal Body Moisturizer
Kayla D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The scent of this lotion is amazing but they really do mean sparkling. I looked like Edward Cullen when he stepped into the light all day at work.
Tracy M.
Mauldin, SC
I haven’t tried this but I really need to buy it this weekend, I really enjoy Hemps other products! Rich, creamy and divine!!
Alex S.
Ogden
Absolutely love! Holy crap :) it's one of the best smells. Not very cheap honestly.... but completely 100% worth every penny
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Just got this in the mail and cant wait to try it out I have heard such good this about this stuff. It smell nice and it has nice packaging as well.
Alisha M.
Radcliff, KY
First of all, the smell of this lotion is phenomenal! Second of all, this is one of my holy grail lotions. I have super sensitive skin and in the winter when my skin gets dry, this lotion totally helps moisture my skin and doesn’t irritate it!
Ashley H.
Paris , KY
Hempz is the most amazing moisturizer I have or will ever use! I won't use anything else! I tan alot and it brings my skin back to life! They have several amazingly scented products and are all natural! If you try hempz products for moisturizer you will never want to try another brand ever again!
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
Awesome smell, not greasy, amd leaves your sling soft, moisturized and smelling lovely for a long time. Its a special occasion purchase because of the price though.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
THIS STUFF SMELLS BEYOND AMAZING! Keeps my feeling moisturizer and smoothe all day long.
Jada B.
Smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! So smooth and velvety, nourishes my skin just the way that I like and need! The bottle design is very cute as well...I'd definitely recommend if you like very fragranced lotions!