Add a Photo

By HEMPZ
#1276 in Lotion

Smooth generously over entire body daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Polysorbate 40, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM

This smells absolutely wonderful! I'm not thrilled by any of the regular Hempz lotion smells, but I love scented lotion- this solved that small dilemma for me. I'm fairly sensitive to strong smells, but this never gave me a headache. Even though the scent wasn't problematically strong, I could still smell it if I smelled near any application sites- which is amazing! It absorbs super fast and well, with no greasy feel whatsoever. I have incredibly dry, eczema-prone skin, and I'd say this doesn't moisturize quite enough for my tastes- though admittedly I enjoy products that are so thick and heavy that they feel like crisco,absolutely recommend it.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

Hempz lotion is AMAZING! This smells like summer lemonade and feels so good on the skin. The scent isn't over powering but it lingers for just the right amount of time. I don't mind spending more for this lotion because it makes my skin so soft and smooth. They have 2 other flavors in this collection that I want to try as well!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE

I love this product. My skin drinks it up and leaves it feeling very hydrated after using it..I bought it at my local tanning salon, the pros are it feels great and smells great, the cons, it's a bit pricey. I would definitely buy it again..Especially in the summer, nice fresh scent and my body loves the hydration!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Gordonsville, VA

I wanted to love this lotion, but it didn't moisturize as well as I would have liked!! The smell is amazing and it absorbs super fast..I bought this on ulta I think for 23.00 and that is a little pricey for this particular lotion..I do recommend it if your skin isn't on the dry side..
Emma V.
Emma V.
Clermont, FL

We all know how good hemp lotion is for your body. What I want to talk about it how ADDICTING the smell of this is. I cannot tell you how much I love to use this lotion. It smells just like pink lemonade. It makes my skin feel so soft. I love love love love this!!
Elsa E.
Elsa E.

The smell is amazing, this lotion almost has a watered down consistency. Which I don't really love, I tend to feel like thicker lotions lock in moisture better. But this one does a good job keeping you soft I am just not a fan of the residue feel it leaves.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI

Yuuuuuuuummm this is my favorite summer lotion , the smell just takes me to a tropical island and I smell like that alllll day , so I only need to apply it in the morning ! It's super hydrating which I recommend staying hydrating so I define recommend !
Diandra B.
Diandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Great moisturizer, not usually one to go for sweet or girly scented products so pink lemonade is a good balance and the scent is still fresh. I still prefer the original hempz moisturizers but this one is a nice switch up.  I would recommend it!
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Really great lotion. It highly hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. Price is very good for this product and it's well worth it! Also I never have a problem finding this product :) recommend. The smell is also awsome!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA

This stuff smells like an absolute dream! The formula is crazy moisturizing and a little goes a long way! The price is alright but I mean i definitely understand because this product is great. I would recommend to a friend !
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Prescott, AZ

I'd love to receive a sample. How do I request one. Please advise how to do it.
Talina L.
Talina L.
Colonial Heights, VA

I love Hempz products but finding retailers is difficult.. Where can I find these new products
Stephinie B.
Stephinie B.
Evansville

Oh well does it moisturize
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC

Dies this have a very strong smell?

Join Now