BY HEMPZ

Helps provide an instant bronze tint for subtle golden color. see more...

• Does this come in light or medium? Does it go on Orange o...1 Answers
Ashton R.
Nolensville TN
It's great smells so good. Love this it's a little dark for me. It's very gentle on the skin. If you add too much it can look a little patchy. I wouldn but it again and again. It's over all just great
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
The color this tanner develops to is really pretty awesome, BUT the bronzer that is in it basically makes you look so dirty you cannot leave the house. Best if you do this at night and shower in the morning. The smell is really nice and doesn't leave you with too much of a self tanner smell.
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
As we all know getting older means taking better care of your skin AND tanning beds are a big NO due to the harmful rays of UV lights. It's super important to use a safe tanning method for a glow as opposed exposing yourself to too much sunlight/UV rays. This product is very blend-able and gives great color all year round!
Molly V.
I loved this! It had a decent smell but not super cocoanut-ty so it wasn't too overpowering! The color of the bronzer lotion was very nice and worked wonderfully. I'd definitely buy it again.
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
I love Hempz lotion because it actually moisturized my skin! So of course had to try the tanning lotion out, and I loved it! It seems small but a little goes a long ways.
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
I have not personally used this but my bestie loves this and her skin looks and smells amazing. A nice bronze finish without looking orange
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
When you're in need of a healthy glow but can't get out in the sun. Love this product, my coworkers always compliment my glow !!
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
Great brand, great product and an amazing tan! Would definitely recommend this tanning lotion to other tanners like myself
Daven R.
Jackson , GA
I love this product it is so amazing! I love the results and it is so worth the price! I love everything Hempz!
Sophia B.
This creates a beautiful tan colour and is barely streaky! I found it to be a bit splotchy in certain areas but I don't blame the lotion as I suffer from dry skin and eczema. This does work very well at moisturizing my skin though so that has barely been an issue! It can build up on your hands, which is the best way to apply imo, but a quick wash after application takes care of that. Also it smells sooooo good!
Stephane C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Does this come in light or medium? Does it go on Orange or leaves you streaking?